Anybody using Eibach Sportline 50/40 on there B6 avant?

jimbob79

Reaction score
I've got a B6 A4 190 sport (FWD) avant, the time has come to lower it. All of my motors have had coilovers but I'd rather not go down this route as to be fair,,, I'm enjoying the comfort..
I'm looking at the eibach 50/40 sport line, I am a little concerned that a 40mm drop at the rear won't be quite enough though due to the fact that mine has the sport suspension so it will only give me a 30mm drop unless I'm mistaken?
I'll prob go with perches on the front also..

Anybody using them? What's ur thoughts? Pics would also be a massive help...

Thanks folks..

50/40 eibachs should lower 30mm at the front and 20mm at the rear as the sports are already 20mm lower from standard height. The drop show on springs are taken from SE height.

I personally wouldn't use b5 perches at the front with sportlines as they lower a further 15mm.

Overall with b5 perches and eibach sportlines;
Front: ~45mm
Rear: 20mm

I have the b5 perches already fitted but will be fitting eibach pro springs soon!

So overall I'll be;
Front: ~25mm
Rear: 10mm

My car sat higher at the front so fitting the b5 perches got rid of the reverse rake!

Thanks barkclark,

Yeah mines the same with the reverse rake which is massively erritating.. Still unsure if 20mm at the rear is gonna be enough for me.. Really don't wanna fork out the money if I'm not totally sure I'm going to be happy...