Anybody near Surrey with a Secondary Cat delete?

Evotion

The Greed For Speed
Reaction score
As you may know I am havnig a sports exhaust fitted soon and am still deliberating on taking advantage of that moment to get a Milltek Secondary Delete pipe whilst it is being done.

I am only worried about the noise of it when in Comfort.

Is there anybody around West Surrey, East Berks, South West London or North Hampshire who has one and will welcome me round to listen to it? :)

Cheers!

I really don't think you'll need it. The standard sports exhaust set up is brutally loud!

@billyali86 posted a video way back of his. It could be heard from a mile away!

Reactions: Evotion
I really don't think you'll need it. The standard sports exhaust set up is brutally loud!

@billyali86 posted a video way back of his. It could be heard from a mile away!
Ah ok.. I don't want to risk it being too loud for the poor old lady and neighbours... :)

Reactions: billyali86
I'm out that way. PM me to set it up.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Me too..... Bagshot area if thats any good?

I was a bit concerned about the Milltek decats but have no regrets about fitting them. They add a lovely deep sound to the standard sports exhaust.
Pretty easy to fit (and remove if you need to visit the dealer)

Sports exhaust for the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You still got that video by any chance?! Evotion will not bother with the decat once he hears that!

You still got that video by any chance?! Evotion will not bother with the decat once he hears that!

I do bud, but Tapatalk won't let me upload it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very happy with the OEM Sports Exhaust. Absolutely no need for anything else in that regard.

Full service next week, priavet plate auction next week, then a performance box.
I won't worry about brakes until I need to. They look and feel fine, as do the tyres.