1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody near Glasgow

GlasgowOOOO Sep 1, 2017

1. GlasgowOOOO

GlasgowOOOO New Member

Looking for someone close to Glasgow who can help me with getting semi dynamic rear indicators and rear parking sensor display on the MMI screen.

Car is a 2014 A3 S-line 8V

Cheers.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. machine3006

machine3006 New Member

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

@vag-tech @stuartm

stuartm likes this.
  5. stuartm

stuartm Active Member Team Monsoon VCDS Map User TDi Audi A4 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group Black Edition S-line owners group Manual

Thanks @Sandra

I’m in Greenock, and Work in bishopton.
    If that is any help mate.

Sandra likes this.
  6. stuartm

stuartm Active Member Team Monsoon VCDS Map User TDi Audi A4 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group Black Edition S-line owners group Manual

Hi mate I’m in Greenock, and Work in bishopton if that is any help.

Sandra likes this.
  7. machine3006

machine3006 New Member

stuart could you help me out with an air bag light reset,car failed MOT yest because of it,i changed the seats months ago didnt realise it had set it off,not my car you see,partners,so didnt notice it,or is is just a case of disconecting the battery and itll reset itself?

8. stuartm

Hi mate, yea I could reset it for you, don’t think disconnecting the battery works with the air bag light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. machine3006

machine3006 New Member

could you pm me a mobile to chat on

10. machine3006

machine3006 New Member

thanks sportq for your help in fixing my air bag error light,your a Diamond

11. sportq

sportq Member VCDS Map User

machine3006

I stupidly left the obdeleven dongle in your car when we'd finished. Could you drop it off?