1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody lowered an S-Line on Eibach pro-kit springs

Mazi Mar 15, 2018

1. Mazi

Mazi Member

As per title?
    How much will it lower the car by given the S-Line is already lower?

This statement from Eibach is a bit concerning.............
    Fitment Notes: All spring measurements are approximate.if you have a sport model such as Sline or Msport. you may not see as much lowering. Without levelling control. Except vehicles with 4WD

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S tronic S-line owners group

My C6 was on a Eibach pro kit and it gave about the same ride height as the sline setup.
    [​IMG]

4. Mazi

Mazi Member

Arch gap looks a bit better to my eyes.
    Is that not an S-Line?

5. B5NUT

B5NUT Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi A6 Audi A3 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro S tronic S-line owners group

It was a 3.0TDi quattro sline which has the FL front-end fitted on it.

The original shocks & springs on my C6 were well past it, so could have been low due to age related wear, but measuring ride height before and after there was not much difference.

6. KrisKrk

KrisKrk A6 C6 4F 2010 LeMans Avant Gold Supporter Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi S-line owners group Le Mans Edition Manual

Comfort wise, was there any difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

The Eibach Pro springs are a 30mm drop so on the S-line model you'd see a max drop of 15mm but more towards 10mm.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Mazi likes this.
  8. B5NUT

Very much so, but my old shocks & springs were over 160K miles, the shocks were absolutely destroyed , they had no rebound and should have gone to the bin many miles before that.

9. dale86

dale86 Member

I'm currently looking to lower my 2010 special edition also. I have done a little net searching and found that eibach apparently do a 40/50 mm lowering spring kit but it's only available from larkspeed this sounds much better as if you have a s line le man's or special edition model your not going to hardly see any difference .