Anybody know this S4

PhilMill63

Reaction score
So I have now found another S4, the guy with the 55 plate wont play ball. this is another Sprint Blue car, 07 (high tax!) 63k miles but with private S4 plate, for sale in Hillmoren car sales nr Coventry.

Any one know this car??

Don't know the car. Know the seller. We do some work for them. Sell decent cars. Not many piles of rubbish to be fair. Have you spoken to them?

Im off to see the car tomorrow, they seem ok, still missing some spec but has a bit. The higher tax is a pain but i'll get used to it.... To be fair the car looks really good in the pictures.

Wayne and Rish are there. They should look after you. As I said they don't sell ****e

it's got the cool box in the glove box tho.. wish i had that :(

was only a £55 option from new, seems a no-brainer to me!

goose

No Bose though.... Is there much difference? my current B7 doesn't have it so at least its not going backwards.

No Bose though.... Is there much difference? my current B7 doesn't have it so at least its not going backwards.

i dont have bose either.. but i find the std audi speakers excellent, much better than the VW ones in my old R32.

goose

Just got home, wow, what a car, I had discussed a deal before the viewing as it was a long way, so sat on my drive is a nice shiny S4! Happy Christmas to me...