Anybody know these guys?

its a clone - not legit

vcds is updated constantly - the current verison is 11.11 so this is already out of date and the clones cant be updated to use the latest software versions

Yeap that company is acting completely illegally & RT are onto them, the cables arent warranted or supported by RT at all, cant be updated, cant use latest software releases, dont waste your time or money.

They seem similar to this one VagCom Diagnostics Ltd - Latest VagCom VCDS Cables 10.6.4 11.2 And Older Versions 908, 912
I bought one a few weeks ago from here and seems to be working fine, i was worried it wouldnt have full options but i can do everything all coding etc. But im using 10.6.4, i guess i cant upgrade.
Didnt really do any research before i bought it though.

Its the same company ...

i emailed them before posting on here and they were negligent to give away info. Says there a ltd company but there not registered with companies house and have no ltd number .. so buyer beware .. seems dodgy to me .. its pirated software ..

don't know about you but my car which is worth a lot of £££ i do not want to plug in some pirated software and end up blowing my electrical circuits

hmm i guess mate.. ive been using it for a few weeks now to alot of coding scanning on several cars seems to work perfectly...
Just hope all stays like this lol

Try updating it & see how far it lasts.

I know mate i cant update, like i said before i didnt do my research before i got it mate but im just happy it works as it should

With all due respect fella, I think you knew exactly what you were buying lol.

erm actually no i didnt mate because i didnt do my research like i said. It doesnt mention anything about updates at all on the site and i didnt look at the ross tech distibutor list until now so i thought they were just repaired ones or something. Accusing people isnt something you should do when you obviously dont know anything about it.

Ok, I have a question, how did you find out about that site, did someone on here PM the link to you by any chance?

For the record, I have nothing against you personally, its just a discussion on a given subject of fake items.

Yeah i found it on the mk5 gti uk forums actually with the person stating he bought the vcds cable registered, he didnt mention the updates, in fact ill try looking for the thread, that is how. I just dont like the way u made a joke and accused someone you know nothing about.

i wouldnt like that pluged into any of my audis
when it blows yours or someones modual its gona cost a few quid to repair
and the fakes can do that seen it done