Anybody interested in a mint subaru impreza

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3-Andy

Reaction score
hi guys as the title says my brother needs to shift his impreza asap, just thought id put a link up see if anybody on here is interested, honest guys it not the usual thrashed abused *****, its been well looked after was imported by myself around 2002/2003 at a cost of 6.5k then had a small fortune spent on her, it really needs to go as he has been offered a new R1 for silly money, he is prepared to give it to somebody on wedensday for £2500 so if anybody is seriously interested and willing to better that offer this weekend then get in touch asap,
cheers

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1016275.htm

the pics are poor and really do not do it justice in my opinion

£2500?, thats some cheap speed right there for someone :)

he dont even want to sell it mate, it just sits in the garage but needs another 2.5k towards this bike he has been offered, this was one of mine and is a extremely fit motor, it is a very quick example, i dont know why but performance is sooo much better than others i have drove, could be something to do with its just been well looked after and not abused or the crazy japenese before me have done some secret mods!!!

not everybodys cup of tea, but in my eyes somebody will be getting a real bargin, if i did not already have the s3 and my impreza, i would have it, i would love some of the bits for mine.

every nob cheese has a scooby these days. i much prefure this one

985977-1.jpg

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/985977.htm

nice car but 13500 for a scoob on an 04 plate sounds expensive to me, dont care if its a rare one or not.... that said i havent looked what they are going for so purely a guess

nice cars wr1 but in a diifferent price league!! considered a damaged one before the audi kind of wish i went for it the audi is a bit of a bore, but on the other hand i have my bikes for fun
anyway you cant knock the performance for 2.5k

There seems to be loads of cheap impreza's around at the minute,shame its only a wrx and not an sti i know someone who is after a cheap weekend play toy.

It went this morning guys, bloke is his 50's bought it!! was over the moon with it, at least its gone to a good owner not some chav tosser.

Status
Not open for further replies.