Anybody here who can fit DIS for me?

N11KDJ

Reaction score
I'm looking to get DIS fitted to my A4 Avant Sport TDI, is there anyone local to Bracknell , Berkshire who would be willing to come & fit the stalk & repair wire to ground the washer bottle warning & then code it to the car for me?

I will supply the parts & will happily pay the going rate, whatever that is..

Cheers,
Nick

Anyone? I'm happy to drive to you even if not so local!

PM Nigel (username NHN). You'll get a first class job off him.

Cheers, I have been speaking to Nigel about it via PM but the last two messages have gone unanswered so looking to see if anyone else can help..

He will get back to you mate, as said above, he is usually very busy. He also spends some of his time abroad so just give it a day or two and he will reply.

​Nigel is usually a busy guy, he will get back to you im sure, just as soon as he can. :) x

Thanks for the PM's guys for the heads up, although I have replied to your last pm's mate, I can resend my reply if you like.

Cheers Nigel, nothing in my inbox so if you could resend please & thanks to those who PM'd him.

Nigel, maybe it's easier if you post the reply in this thread incase there is a problem with the PM's, cheers.

I could do it although I'm a bit too far away lol I'm in hull if your ever up this way!

Cheers Stu but it's a long drive to Hull from Bracknell ;-)

Must be somebody in the South who could do this? Unlimited tea & choccy hobnobs for anyone who can come to me , payment in cash on top of course!

Nick, pm nigel again, tell him about tea and choc biscuits, that will soon have him replying. Lol, sorry nigel. :)

I might be at brands hatch in a few months time if you don't get sorted

Cheers Stu, i'm thinking of having a go myself as no joy yet trying to find somebody. Is the coding pretty simple if you have never used VAG COM before? I've found a guy on ebay who posts his cable out for a small fee.

​Hi, i will pm nigel for you. Did you know he also supplies vcds cables? :) x

Yes its pretty simple there is a few guides on what to do I will post one up when I get home

Thanks Sandra, still not heard anything from Nigel. Did you get a reply?

I have replied several times, awaiting a post code so ascertain location, so I can look at work in same area & give a price.

Just received your PM Nigel, no other replies from you in my inbox for the last two weeks or so. Maybe there is a problem with the PM system?

Postcode is RG12 0UZ , thanks.