Anybody else into rock/metal?

Pantera, Sepultura, Rage against the machine, Black Sabbath, early Metallica!
Chilis were cool when they were smashed IMO!

I only know a few Sabbath tracks, and the Metallica Black Album :thrashi:

Do System Of A Down count?

System of a Down..........with a little twist
gorvid.gif

[ytv]ND1OxDoNL8I[/ytv]

:arco:

Pink Floyd, Metallica, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Black Sabbath and some others

not to forget Queen

I'm a metal head (hence the large amount of hair I have. :rock:), anybody else into it or am I on my own?

Ermm even if I wanted to my hairs never going to be a large amount other than in a shoebox under my bed! but am a part time metalhead

slipknot are quality
system of a down-prison song
korn
slayer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyTrsk1Ey8

Metallica, Slipknot, System of A Down, Marilyn Manson, Within Temptation, Stone Sour, Serj Tankian, Rage Against The Machine, Guns N Roses, Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Foo Fighters..... The list goes on.

Black Sabbath's Planet Caravan is my all time fave I think, back when Ozzy was Ozzy!
When I discovered the mighty Loftgroover in the early 90's, who's techno sets included real hard thrash metal, I was in my element!
Loftgroover for ever!

Was into Led Zep , Deep Purple etc in the '70s. A few years back I saw Rammstein and they were awesome :rock:

I was born in 1974, but I'm obsessed with 70's and 80's rock and funk etc.

I love Zeppelin, Heep, Purple, Sabbath, Kansas, SAHB, UFO etc etc.

Just joined another band and we're writing some cheesey 80's rrrrrrock songs LOL!!!!

I just need some hair now (no chance)............

Nirvana, Foo Fighters, QOTSA, The last 2 Slipknot albums, Deftones, SOAD, Korn list goes on....

Awesome bit of SRV there!!!! :icon_thumright:

Where was that? How many monitors????? lol

Which one are you?

Here's us rockin up a few covers (same rehearsal,.different camera angle).....

Brilliant Dan wish my drummer was as solid as you. Especially liked Walk Like An Egyptian, Prince, despite having his head up his **** wrote some great songs. SG and Marshall = Great.

Mine was at Princes Street Gardens in Edinburgh, we opened for the Counterfeit Stones. I'm the pratt singing.
Where are you based?
Here is my old drummer from my old band in Zambia, I'm playing Bass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kBI2JBWwWM#

:thrashi: