Anybody dealt with tonybanks exhaust's

ROB A3 Quattro

no smoke without poke
Reaction score
Inbox
1 of 138

Re: Online Form Messagetonybanks.co.uk@sky.comTo you - 18:08More Details
** STOCKITS OF WOLFRACE MAXIMUM AIR FLOW FULL POWER INDUCTION KITS**************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************************************
HI rob
*************THANKS FOR YOUR E MAIL ABOUT A STAINLESS STEEL PERFORMANCE EXHAUST FOR YOUR*a3*** . THERES NO PROBLEM WITH THAT SYSTEM WE CAN CUSTOM BUILD AND PERFECTLY FIT AN EXHAUST FROM THE CATALIST TO THE REAR OF THE VEHICLE, OUR BOOK PRICE FOR THIS IS £279**** INCLUDING* FITTING AND A LIFETIME, NO QUIBBLE GUARANTEE. YOUR CAR IS FITTED WITH A DPF FILTER IF YOU WANT A COMPLETE EXHAUST FROM THW TURBO WITH DPF FILTER REMOVAL AND REMAP THIS CAN BE DONE FOR £749+VAT THANKS

******OUR SYSTEMS ARE HANDBUILT FROM AIRCRAFT QUALITY T304 BRITISH STAINLESS STEEL OF *2mm GAUGE WALL THICKNESS UNLIKE OUR COMPETITORS THAT USE LOWER GRADE 409 STAINLESS STEEL FROM CHINA AND KOREA. WE ASSEMBLE ON SITE USING ONLY T.I.G. WELDERS* AND ONLY USE T316 STAINLESS WELDING RODS OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY.

****OUR EXHAUSTS ARE FULL FREE* FLOW WITH TUNED PIPES AND NO RESTRICTIONS OR CHAMBERS. THIS WILL GIVE YOU AN INCREASE OF AROUND 15% BHP, 10% MPG AND YOU WILL HAVE AROUND 20% MORE TORQUE AT BOTTOM END REVS. I.E. THE CAR WILL ACCELERATE SMOOTHER AND FASTER.

***WE GIVE AN HONEST LIFETIME WARRANTY , NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND IT IS TRANSFERABLE TO THE NEXT PERSON OR THE NEXT OWNER. WE BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST GUARANTEE IN THE BUSINESS.
*** THE EXHAUST COMES WITH A CHOICE OF 15 POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL TAILPIPES FROM OUTWARD ROLL TO INWARD ROLL, 2 INCH TO 5 INCH BORE ROUND, OVAL, SQUARE AND SLASH CUT TAILPIPES . WE ALSO HAVE ANOTHER 87 DIFFERENT DESIGNER TAILPIPES TO CHOOSE FROM.* WE TAILOR MAKE THE EXHAUST TO YOUR VEHICLE AND TO YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
*WE TAILOR MAKE THE EXHAUST TO YOUR VEHICLE AND TO YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS,THIS TAKES AROUND 3 HOURS . WE HAVE COURTESY CARS AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO USE WHILST WE ATTEND TO YOURS , THESE ARE FREE BUT YOU MUST RESERVE ONE WHEN YOU BOOK IN.

**YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM STANDARD SOUND (QUIET AS A MOUSE)TO MID MILD SPORT (HEARING THE ENGINE ON ACCELERATION) TO MID SPORTS NOTE (ASTON MARTIN V8 ACOUTICS) OR HEAVY SPORTS (TVR GRIFFITH SOUND ) ONLY FOR A CERTAIN FEW PEOPLE. ILL TRY TO EMAIL U SOME PICS BUT PLEASE RING ME* SO I CAN FIND OUT EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOUR CAR. *THANKYOU
PRICES SUBJECT TO V.A.T.

Last edited:
Are you asking what they're like as a business, what their exhausts are like, what their work is like?

After being quoted nearly £500 from a garage near my work when one of my flexi's went, I popped into Tony Banks to see what they could do as I was told that the cat had to be fully replaced as you can't just replace the flexi's. They were very helpful, told and showed me exactly what needed doing and did the work for less than half the price I'd been quoted elsewhere. Would definitely use them again.

yeah sorry i didn't clarify just wanted to know what there work was like, prices seem reasonable

Reactions: Sandra
I got Tony Banks recommended by a lad on here and couldn't have been happier with the work they did.

Give them a quick Google, loads of positive reviews from people who have had full systems done by them. Really good place if you know exactly what you want and don't want a 'one size fits all' exhaust like Milltek etc.

Reactions: Sandra
tony son who does the work is called dave who used to be my apprentice on construction is a really good lad and his work is perfect as i took my mk1 golf van 20vt there for a full exhaust and dave did an amazing job as i wanted it to be very quiet and he made it so,
nothing but good things to say the guys