Anybody beat 68.9mpg

Phil73

Reaction score
Managed to clock this on a run back from a meeting this week, I know it's not real and loads of things will effect it, but just wondered if anyone has gone over 70 . If your interested the air con was ON, and it was motorway (busy but moving) all the way home.

2l 190 bhp tdi sline Avant 18" alloys

Attachments

• IMG_5543.JPG
    IMG_5543.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Managed to clock this on a run back from a meeting this week, I know it's not real and loads of things will effect it, but just wondered if anyone has gone over 70 . If your interested the air con was ON, and it was motorway (busy but moving) all the way home.

2l 190 bhp tdi sline Avant 18" alloys

Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Phil73
Managed over 70mpg up and down the M1/M25 a couple of weeks ago. 190 Sport Avant.

Er... no. :)

Well done though!

Best I've done is 57 with the 3.0 tdi Quattro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dts439
Managed 60 (on DIS) once over a 50 mile journey on a return trip from work when it was warm. Included lots of 50mph roadworks. 68.9mpg is staggering.

I once saw an average of over 90mpg going from the petrol station to my home in my a3 1.4. If only it could keep it up...

Just worked out that this top job was an average of 52.7 mpg, BUT most of it 50 mph contraflow and all motorway this time. But normal it works out at 520 miles from full to 0 on dis, which for 50 litre tank (4 is the reserve) is 47mpg for a mix of mway, a and town driving, which is more than the old b8, and this one is soooooooooo much nicer lol

Managed 61.4 for 50 miles in France yesterday. Not to bad for a 2.0 tfsi.

Average for the trip UK to Nice was 44.8.

Reactions: Phil73, dts439 and cuke2u