Any watch fans

gringosteve

Reaction score
Watches and cars seem to go together well? Some of mine. Nothing expensive but love them all the same:

517e1a4d5177519addd1114795b42e7c.jpg

e8fba6b810cf517d536faa3d9d9de06c.jpg

0932351c83ac715df06c6bfb27795a1c.jpg

Anybody else a fan?

Reactions: Ghost and voorhees
never really got into watches really but do like a nice one, lashed out in 2006 for a nice Breil item , carbon face Ducati ltd edition, great time keeper but uses batteries like my audi drinks oil.

Reactions: Rich76, Ghost and gringosteve
I have a few different watches I like to wear and have a nice wooden box I keep them in. Top right is not mine, its my Mrs watch.

20180131 111852

Reactions: V6_Man and Ghost
Yeah, I'm a watch fan. Got a Breitling Navitimer World, and a Two Oris watches. (Ones a Divers watch and the other is an aviation watch)

Would have more, but as with everything, the retail prices have gone silly in recent years.

Yeah, I'm a watch fan. Got a Breitling Navitimer World, and a Two Oris watches. (Ones a Divers watch and the other is an aviation watch)

Would have more, but as with everything, the retail prices have gone silly in recent years.

I agree hence I scratch my itch with interesting and relatively cheap watches. I do lust after a high-end Watch but would rather spend the money on other stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m eyeing up a Bremont Supermarine S301 - when I say eyeing up I actually mean how I will go about buying it without the Mrs finding out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My fiancee is going to buy me a nice watch as a wedding present when we get married next year as I coughed up a lot of ££££ for her engagement ring.

Really like Tag Heuer, Omega, Oris and Tudor. So hopefully will find a nice one.

My fiancee is going to buy me a nice watch as a wedding present when we get married next year as I coughed up a lot of ££££ for her engagement ring.

Really like Tag Heuer, Omega, Oris and Tudor. So hopefully will find a nice one.

what size of watch diameter are you thinking of ?

You picked some very brands there so I am sure you will find an excellent watch.

got an Omega Seamaster 300m quartz in black(very last quartz one ever made and my daily wear), Rolex Milgauss, Breitling for Bentley, and my pièce de résistance, a 50th anniversary Omega Speedmaster in the huge mahogany box

Last edited by a moderator:
got an Omega Seamaster 300m quartz in black(very last quartz one ever made and my daily wear), Rolex Milgauss, Breitling for Bentley, and my pièce de résistance, a 50th anniversary Omega Speedmaster in the huge mahogany box

We don't sell on the main forum, please use classifieds

Reactions: Ghost
I’ve got a Bremont Supermarine s501 and a Bremont Boeing 247. Love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gringosteve
Not me. I have one but it's just a thing on my wrist that lets me know what time it is. Really don't see any point in spending loads of cash on one.

Not me. I have one but it's just a thing on my wrist that lets me know what time it is. Really don't see any point in spending loads of cash on one.

One of those strange hobbies, a bit like cars. They are a thing that you can spend pennies or hundreds of thousands on .. yet they do the same thing and both ends of the scale.

I like the complexities of a mechanical watch running on my wrist and collecting them is interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm the opposite. I think you can tell the difference between lots of things at different prices. A 4K LG OLED TV is better than a Bush LCD one, a Rolls Royce is nicer than a Micra etc, but a watch is a watch.

I do have one; a Seiko titanium Kinetic Auto Relay. Bought 15 years ago in a sale for £200 and I don't plan on buying another until it dies on me!

:D

Had lots over the years but have a Tag at the moment

Attachments

• 62A79323-6ACD-4EA7-95EF-F0614DFEC7DB.jpeg
    62A79323-6ACD-4EA7-95EF-F0614DFEC7DB.jpeg
    766.2 KB · Views: 235

I used that to my advantage. Having noted that all of my vintage Omegas were now worth substantially more than I paid for them, I convinced SWMBO that watches are a better investment that keeping saving in the building society and therefore it made sense to buy another.

Reactions: DieselJake
Hi I have Seiko mini turtle out class watch must buy it. Here is all details:
This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'turtle' – its silhouette, side view and watch case back resemble a turtle with its curved comfortable shell. To divers, sea turtles are symbols of good fortune. This is the diver's watch that, just like the sea turtle, is loved by many diving enthusiasts.
Case Diameter: 42.3mm
Movement Type: Automatic & Manual Winding
Calibre: 4R35
Nanaple ya sbdy085 1 1600x