Any Views........

Please please shoot me now.

Will they, won't they release the RS3.

Audi have totally killed the hype on this one, it will be too little, and too late.

OK so all new A3 until 2011 - which I think we all knew ! The bit about Audi been late to enter the green party bit is interesting - maybe Audi are betting on the car been responsible for all climate change bit, blowing over by 2011 and the greens attacking the ones that are really poluting and not just the easy targets.

Richard

Like the sound of 5 cyl Turbo and 320bhp in std tune. Yum.

Dont see the point of that daft picture of the `new` A3. Its awful and Im pretty sure the new A3 will not look a thing like it (until Max Power get their hands on it and **** it up)

Well by 2011 i'll be aiming higher than an A3 anyway so not really bothered anymore! I'd imagine the same will apply to most of you guys.

Well by 2011 i'll be aiming higher than an A3 anyway so not really bothered anymore! I'd imagine the same will apply to most of you guys.

I'd love an RS3 now, not in 7 or 8 years time.

Agreed.... Think I'll be moving onto an A5 in 2010. With any luck they'll have brought in a facelift by then so I won't be stuck with an "old" model after 12 months.

I'd like to stay with the Audi brand, and to be honest I've not seen anything from the other manufacturers that stands out - either now or coming down the line.

I'd like to stay with the Audi brand, and to be honest I've not seen anything from the other manufacturers that stands out - either now or coming down the line.

I'm in exactly the same boat - Audi have done great by me both in the cars I have had and service from the dealers to go with it. I see nothing at all out there from other manufacturers to stop me going RS4 or S5 next time around. Or RS3 if I can wait.

Personally I'm quite happy with the A3 and see no reason to go to any other make or model. My only hope is that Audi do not ruin the A3 in 2011.

Personally I'm quite happy with the A3 and see no reason to go to any other make or model. My only hope is that Audi do not ruin the A3 in 2011.

Same here, dont have any more family planned, dont plan on changing jobs and doing lots of miles.
Small, fast, quality family hatch will do just nicely for now at least.
Although, RS4s, M3s, RS5s will always have an attraction.......

Agreed.... Think I'll be moving onto an A5 in 2010. With any luck they'll have brought in a facelift by then so I won't be stuck with an "old" model after 12 months.

Same for me too, I've timed my new S3 just about right for once as it will be around 3 years until the change and I'll be going for something different but still in the Audi stable. Have to change the next model as its 4 S3's for me in a row!

Have to say I found the article very disappointing really; a lot of it seemed like a safe bet with no real "scoops" to speak of. For example, the 1.4TFSI has proved to be a fast and frugal engine, so it's likely Audi will re-use the technology across the whole range as they've listed. I could have told you that!

waiting waiting waiting for the rs3. wasnt there rumours of it being a twin turbocharged version od the 3.2 v6. that would be nice. rs5 in my opinion doesnt really seem to blow me away though. (wait untill i see one then ill be raving about it!!)

waiting waiting waiting for the rs3. wasnt there rumours of it being a twin turbocharged version od the 3.2 v6. that would be nice. rs5 in my opinion doesnt really seem to blow me away though. (wait untill i see one then ill be raving about it!!)

They started this rumour mill when i just picked up my Mk 1 R32 back in 2003, i saw a copy of Auto-car with the RS3 on the cover and thought i had made a mistake buying the R32 and maybe i should of waited for the RS3.

5 years later. :whistle2::uhm:

The magazine this month has pics of the RS5 in it. In fact its on the front cover...

Unless its an artists impression and i ahven't read all the wording...

450bhp from a twin turbo 4.2 V8...A WHOLE 30bhp more than the lump in the RS4...

450bhp from a twin turbo 4.2 V8...A WHOLE 30bhp more than the lump in the RS4...

Is it really worth the expense of all those turbo parts to gain 30 horses, Audi will still coming in 3rd place.

And isn't the new S4 going to have a brand new engine, a 3.00 FSI V6 with a super charger, producing around 330 horse and reduced weight. So many different engines.:uhm: