Any TTDA/Boost machine/BAMM owners?

I've got a TTDA also... Its a great piece of kit and works VERY well... It actually made a noticable difference to my car but not sure of the affects on a K04. I'll get some pics for you later if you like matey!?

RIch

[ QUOTE ]
I've got a TTDA also... Its a great piece of kit and works VERY well... It actually made a noticable difference to my car but not sure of the affects on a K04. I'll get some pics for you later if you like matey!?

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes please! Thought you had one..

I've ordered all 3, would be rude not to at current exchange rate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cheers,
Adam

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

I've ordered all 3, would be rude not to at current exchange rate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cheers,
Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! What color have you gone for? I just went for the simple CF ones...Its the most OE looking. Got some pics to take later anyway.. My engine bay is getting back to looking nice and tidy! FINALLY!

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers,
Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice! What color have you gone for? I just went for the simple CF ones...Its the most OE looking. Got some pics to take later anyway.. My engine bay is getting back to looking nice and tidy! FINALLY!

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

I went for the brushed stainless in the end -nice and sublte and matches (kind of) the silver colour of the car.

That BAMM&4 bar FPR seems to get good reviews too, looking forward to that.

A

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

RIch

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers,
Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

I went for the brushed stainless in the end -nice and sublte and matches (kind of) the silver colour of the car.

That BAMM&4 bar FPR seems to get good reviews too, looking forward to that.

A

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool sounds good. Steve is a top bloke too!