Any suggestions on new alloy wheel package to suit my car please..

musclefox

Reaction score
Right guys/girls, Im looking to fit some new alloys to my black Sportback 2005 2.0 TDI Sline, So wandered if you have any suggestions what will suit it, looking to spend around £500 for wheels and tyres which i might struggle.
heres a pic of my motor as it is now..
Thanks.

DSC00699.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know how they do that....I pay £500 for 4 tires...

I personally think those wheels look great on your car. Compliments it well, like aristides stated.

Cheers everyone for your time and help, i need 2 new front tyres so was going to change the wheels, will decide this coming week and let you know..

take your £500 Buy some decent rubber to replace the bald tyres(£90-120a corner), Some lowering spings (£140-180) and some spacers (10mm front, 12mm rear £??) those rims have quite high offset, Car will look and handle looooooooooads better :thumbsup:

hey that looks just like my old A3, i had a love hate relationship with those wheels !

hi.. im interested in buying some black bbs lm rims.. the fronts are 8j and the rears are 9j wide.. the rims are 18".. ive got an 04 plate audi.. would anyone know if the rears 9j wheels would fit?

please help!

Decided to buy some new alloys and tyres so will post up pic soon, but for now i have put the others on ebay, item number 320537358254..

Decided to buy some new alloys and tyres so will post up pic soon, but for now i have put the others on ebay, item number 320537358254..

i know this might be a silly question but do your alloys in the first post pic have a lip on it? or is it just the edge of the alloy?

also what did you end up getting?

I still don`t get it

Change some lovely genuine BBS rims, and not even bother going for genuine again?

By
aristides
I still don`t get it

Change some lovely genuine BBS rims, and not even bother going for genuine again?
I know but ive just spent £5000 on a custom rifle so didnt want to spend that much more on the wheels.

I think you will regret buying them, the polished finish will flake off in a few months you'll see!