Any Sprint Blue Audi Owners near the West Midlands want a 'cheap' detail?

RussZS

Reaction score
This may be a bizarre request, but I am looking for a Sprint Blue Audi (doesn't matter which model) to detail, for a couple of reasons:

- My next car will probably be Sprint Blue, so as odd as it sounds, I'd like to see what its like to work with before purchasing
- I have a number of new products which I'm keen to try on a metallic/blue colour, to see how they look/work
- I haven't detailed many Audi's as yet, so would like a nice one on my portfolio.

In return, I will complete a single stage enhancement detail for 'cost' (to be discussed with the owner as its car dependent) and it will be fully protected for Winter, including Nanolex Premium on the windscreen, Wolf's Rim Shield on the Wheels and a very special wax on the paintwork. I would also like to be able to use pictures of the car on my forthcoming website.

You can check out my credentials via Detailing World here:

Detailing World - View Profile: RussZS

I have a dedicated Detailing Studio minutes from J10 M6, and have been detailing for 5 years+ (have a look through my threads on DW). I will also be fully insured, including 'goods worked upon' (value up to £100k)

I would be doing the detail in early Jan, on a weekend.

I hope this doesn't break any rules, and please feel to ask should you have any questions.

Thanks,

Russ. (russ@midlandscarcare.co.uk)

hi Russ we have interest from a S3 Sprint blue owner who wants us to do a correction & protection detail for him
if he decides to go ahead there will be a full write up in here in the next few weeks
sorry i know thas not what you were after but thought it may help if you dont manage to get hold of one yourself?
Dar

Good stuff, I look forward to seeing it - I'll keep an eye out for it :)

Russ.

I have a B7 A4 in a dark blue colour, the actual colour is on my sig below I think.
I am based in Manchester so J10 M6 is approx 75 mins away.

I can send you some pics if you would like to see the vehicle first?

Cheers, Dan.

I have a deep pearl blue r32 if your interested?

Hi Dan,

Yes please send me some pics if you don't mind? russ@midlandscarcare.co.uk

milli - I've done a couple of R32's in DPB already, but happy to sort you out a good price if you wanted it doing.

Thanks both

Russ.

HEllo mate. You thinking of getting rid of the ed30 already? How abouts all the work and wet sanding? Hopefully you'll get the sprint blue tester mate. Will keep an eye out for the results. On a side note I hear jody is looking at selling his golf r too!

Thanks Dan :)

Rav - yep probably an S3 or 135i, not too sure yet. I want something that can put the power down hopefully. Jody is indeed selling his R, my detail was the 'pre sale prep' if you will. Should get good money for it. My budget is about £20k though, so a bit outside of that for me.

Thanks,

Russ.

Hi Russ,

Did you get my 2 pictures a few days ago?
If not I can send them again?

Thanks, Daniel.

Hi again Russ, what did you think of the pics? Is the colour suitable for your test?

Cheers, Dan.

Thanks Dan :)

Rav - yep probably an S3 or 135i, not too sure yet. I want something that can put the power down hopefully. Jody is indeed selling his R, my detail was the 'pre sale prep' if you will. Should get good money for it. My budget is about £20k though, so a bit outside of that for me.

Thanks,

Russ.

Well good luck with the sale/purchase. There's quite a few s3 owners on vagoc that have gone to the "dark" side. From what they say the 135i's are another level. However it depends what you want. S3 is always going to give that all year round usability. Might be worth speaking on vagoc about it. Keep us posted mate.

I bought my Sprint Blue A4 2 months ago. I know its a bit late but I'd be up for handing my car over if the offer is still open...:o.k: