Any police officers on here or advice from anyone needed.

Haglos

jabba mapped
Reaction score
i took a crb check the other week because of a suspicion that a old friend was using my name and they certainly have for various offences and also on my record it says i am in jail for 6 years for firearms. i have spoke to the police and they said to write to the identity office but does anyone know what else i can do because i want to take it further as his family must visit him but on my name

Holy sh*t mate talk about identity theft, no need for enemies with friends like that.

A3Tom is in the force, may be worth PM'ing him.

Hope you sort it soon mate.

cheers thanks mate its really messing me up as im studying to become an electrician so i have applied for jobs as im on my level 2 and ive taken a crb with 1 but now i know why i got turned down thanks for that ill pm him

i took a crb check the other week because of a suspicion that a old friend was using my name and they certainly have for various offences and also on my record it says i am in jail for 6 years for firearms. i have spoke to the police and they said to write to the identity office but does anyone know what else i can do because i want to take it further as his family must visit him but on my name

Why dont you visit him and ask him what the f**k he is playing at, then i would go to my solicitor.