Any other Sprint Blue S1 owners?

Gio G

Reaction score
Since owning my S1, I have not seen any others in Sprint Blue, does anyone else own a Sprint Blue S1 out of curiosity?

Thanks
G

Not the best pictures, but looks similar to Nogaro and Sepang.. Comes to life in the sunshine :)

IMG 5993
IMG 5994
IMG 5995
IMG 5996

Reactions: Southern S1 and Johnny 99
Lovely colour.

You can see a subtle difference to Sepang as per my car.

Attachments

• IMG_0266.JPG
    IMG_0266.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 220
I think I am a little colour blind, they look the same..:blink:

Reactions: Johnny 99
Maybe I need to join the Sprint Blue Group to find others?? Not sure how to do that...?

I think I am a little colour blind, they look the same..:blink:
Don't worry about it, I can't see the difference either! Maybe I could if I saw them in the metal rather than in pictures. Both look lovely to me. I'd like to see an example of Nogaro blue too. I'm new to Audis but the blues are my favourites.

I had a sprint blue S3 and i have to say the colour looks nothing like this - maybe its just the lighting or something but my old s3 appeared a much brighter shade.

I would say Sprint Blue shines brighter in the sun whereas Sepang Blue has a deeper lustre.

Getting all Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen there!

Reactions: Johnny 99
So I dropped an email to Audi HQ in Germany. To ask for whether they could tell more the volume of Sprint Blue S1's made. They unfortunately replied with the line that they could not share that information with me and it was for Audi internal purposes only...