any other motorcycles owners on here?

C

colicabcadam

here's my 2......

DSC02151.JPG

i couldnt think of a better collection to be honest. i love bikes, sadly dont have one though. that 1098 is one of the best looking bikes ever made. amongst MVagustas f4, ducati 916/996.

my uncle kept bikes, and when he passed handed my dad his ducati 996 and honda cbr600f3 import, two gorgeous machines. he sold the duc to a close friend and we still have the f3. He now has a cbr600rr5 in place of the duc, and loves it. my mate has a kwaka z750 and a ktm450exc, both in orange and both virtually the same number plate.

2008 Benelli Tornado TRE1130 and 1956 Triumph Thunderbird. Cant post a picture for some reason.

Yo. She's hit 43k now and still going strong, taking me 14 miles each to work every day...

Cheers,

I love the GSXR in black. Looks an awsome beast!!

Cheers,

04 limited edition i spent a fortune on it..

my old srad
motorbike017.jpg

bit of a coincidence that a ASN member bought it, cosidering I never advertised it on here.

Currently on the lookout for a new bike, been and tested a couple R6's and newer gsxrs, but considering a cbr 600rr

Here's my current ride
Charmey2.jpg

The wife's tolerance to long motorway bike rides is pretty low so now we tour like this, which is great as her sister lives in Chamonix :rock:

CIMG0655.jpg

Would love to add a picture of mine but I can't. Apologies but I'm new here and must be missing a trick, if anyone can help I'd be greateful.

ah a revival.

My pic above makes my srad look dated, I believe the new owner has killed it now anyway.

My new ride, A k2 gsxr1000. Didnt want another gsxr but got this for such a good price. This is how I bought it:

iphone220411354.jpg

Posing with the rest of my fleet :thumbsup: