Any one want Gmail

Markey

Reaction score
I have some invites going. FREE of course.

1GB mailbox very easy to use fast and great for contacts etc you don't need to search and click they just appear etc.

Let me know.

I have 4.

I'll have one if you're giving them away. Out if interest, how did you get them?

That would be telling. As you can not register for them you had to be invieted.

Whats you e-mail address.

for anyone else interested ive got 5 invites for gmail as well, so if you want a Gmail account can you post an email address...

Ill have one ta, got one before but didnt realise it runs out if not signed up in time doh!. pm sent /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
recomdos said:
[ QUOTE ]
noodle said:
what's Gmail? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah - good question

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to know too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Google`s infamous e-mail service. Caused a lot of controversy when released due to their advertising system. Not available tecnically as only by invite at moment.

Shook up the rest of the market when released- eg hotmail etc all raised their storage levels etc

Thanks for the invite Markey /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

No worries.
It is i think a really good mail service, esecially having a 1GB mail box, and they way e-mail are arranged and contacts are stored.
Still use hotmail but prefur gmail.

He will need your first and last name to send the invite- Ive now got mine but still deciding on a email address to choose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

All gone now guys. but you will all recieve 5 or so invites as well to invite your mates etc...

seems ive still got 10 invites left, if anyone wants one, pm me ...

Just to a wee pointer on gmail and hotmail.
you can't or soon wont be able to hook it up to outlook. (i use yahoo/ntlworld for outlook hook up) but i do have one (with invites - although thought everybody had one already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif - all the iT geeks will have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ) and it is useful for its higher individual mail attachment limit.
10 meg limit i believe.

A lot of the gmail feature are now available in outlook too - eg the search etc.

but have fun. gmail - certainly is amongst the forefront of freem email provision.