Any-one want a H&R Cup kit for their A3?

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
As you all know the A3 has been breoken down and i saw it go this morning :(

Absolutely gutted the whole car!

Any-way have a H&R Cup kit that i took off at the weekend for sale if any-one wants it? You'll see from previous pics how it sits.

Kit only done at the Very max 10k.

Pm if interested?

Jason

As you all know the A3 has been breoken down and i saw it go this morning :(

Absolutely gutted the whole car!

Any-way have a H&R Cup kit that i took off at the weekend for sale if any-one wants it? You'll see from previous pics how it sits.

Kit only done at the Very max 10k.

Pm if interested?

Jason

WHAT! how come you had to say bye?

Gearbox went @ Santa-pod Decided to strip it... Ive got myself a GTI Anni now though. Could have bought an S3 for the same money insurance was another issue though lol.

Jason

Gearbox went @ Santa-pod Decided to strip it... Ive got myself a GTI Anni now though. Could have bought an S3 for the same money insurance was another issue though lol.

Jason

im sure this will fit straight on the golf jase..

Any pics of your new ride Jason?

Here you go tom :)

annip1.jpg

annip2.jpg

annip3.jpg

annip4.jpg

Pretty standard looking at the moment going for KW V1's instead now :)

Jason

Jason

Ahh too bad.....Yea the golfs annis are nice :) And come with BBS wheels :yes:

Yeah the BBS's are real nice mine were in a bit of a state so i'll refurb them and use them in the winter i think.

J

Looks nice. I very nearly ended up with one instead of my A3.

Jason

Know what ya mean about the insurance! I finally managed to insure it tho and pick it up 2mo :) im now a proud owner with a car with a £1000 excess! :-S so nobody break quickly infront of me!!!!