Any one seen any tidy A1's about?

Ash B

Reaction score
Saw this today thought it looked pretty tidy :happy:
5356dc1b.jpg

nice but black wing mirrors would finish it off i think , what is it a black edition or something

nice but black wing mirrors would finish it off i think , what is it a black edition or something

Don't think so fella. Was a 1.4T S-line 60plate. Don't think they do the A1 in Black Edition.
Agree on black wing mirrors. Wonder how long it will take till we see a modded one lowered and different alloys.

yeah i suppose they have brought out the a4 black edition so i would have thought they might have got an a1 version , yeah on a set on 19's slammed to the floor on coilovers would look quality mate

I've seen a few hanging around, not quite as nice as that though. I'm well impressed with the A1, you can see they've taken their time with it

I just so happen to see 2 at the same time yesterday. A red all over one and a grey with the chrome/silver upper roof bit. They are a lot smaller in real life than the pictures make out, nice looking car I must admit, and still quite rare.

Saw an S Line version in the Showroom yesterday in white, looked very nice.

Saw this in Le Mans June 2010

LeMans20411.jpg

Cant wait to go this year!!

I had ine for a couple of days, due to my car being in and them not having the part, or any loan cars! Very nice - it was the 1.4TSI - rapid! Sat nav, etc.

My wife now wants one!

There a rip off, £15k+ for a 1.2 or 1.4 f***k off.

Surely all Audi's are a rip off though, when you can buy a skoda for so much cheaper and get a really decent car?

I didn't like the promo shots of the A1, but the two pics in this thread make them look quite nice. I qouldn't get one, but they're not as bad as I thought. Plus, the steelies on the matt black one look ace!

i love them, my mate was looking at them, the 1.4t s line one was 20k before options.
in the end he bought a polo gti as that has the 180ps 1.4t engine whereas the A1 is only 140ps i think.

I personally wouldnt have one but i would love for my girlfriend to have one. Mostly so i can play with it :D

Not to my full cup of tea, plus don't the 1.4t engines have a huge list of issues, which is why vw will be scraping them on the next mk due to complexity, price and issues? Now if they dropped a 2.0TSI it would be a different ball game added with some quattro in the mix.

I think the back end looks dreadful, and they are well over priced .May grow on me ?.But defo a girls car or a young lads like those Lupo things ...Just my opinion .

I personally wouldnt have one but i would love for my girlfriend to have one. Mostly so i can play with it :D

My girlfriend is looking for her 1st car - might have to persuade her to get an A1!

I believe they are making an S1

There a baby blue-ish A1 going around by me will try and get a photo. I cant await to see one lowered and on different alloys. Or an all blacked out s-line one lol

My girlfriend is looking for her 1st car - might have to persuade her to get an A1!

Haha do it.

Agree i wanted my partner to get one after her mini but she wants an TT. So even better i can play with that instead :)

Saw one in my local dealership. Lowered and different alloys, looked the mutts! Nice looking car.

They are a nice looking little car but audi gave me one for a few days and they are rubbish, it was a 1.6tdi s-line, my mum had an 08 corsa and once in the A1 you wouldn't know the difference, felt the same, looked very similar, drove the same and the suspension is HAAAAARD! I can only say they are pretty sweet looking, have big potential for the show scene and i LOVE the headlights, apart from that it lacks effort, Audi can do better.

Im sure ill get some flaming now :) but thats what i thought.

Ha ha yeah i just read it back, might of been abit of a rant! I just cant believe how much money they charge for a corsa with a bodykit.

now the A7 oooooooh baby!!!!!

Great looking.
Affordable for a brand new one.
Its an Audi.
Economical engines.

I cant think why I wouldnt want one! I think they are great!