any one running lambo wheels

brownie 25

Reaction score
any of you good folk have or did have lambo reps,i have to order spiggot rings, from what i can see i need 73.1 to 66.6 would i be correct?

Sorry meant to say I'm using hubcentric spacers and the part of the spacer that goes into the wheel is 66.6 but not sure what size outer diameter I need, if that makes any sense

Not really, it's the outer diameter that goes into the wheel. Your spacers should be 57.1 on the inner diameter to sit on cars hub and normally it will be 57.1 on the outer diameter to fit in the wheel, I've never seen spacers that convert hub sizes before. If your wheels are 73.1 then you'll need 73.1 to 57.1 spigots and spacers will be 57.1 so I'm lost as to where you're getting the 66.6 from?

The spacers I got are 66.6 bore with a spigot ring to suit the Audi hub why they are like that I have no idea,I thought they would be a one piece spacer that fits straight onto my hub

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 94
Ah!! I wouldn't have been very happy if that's what arrived if I'd bought them but if you're ok with them then yes you'll need 73.1 to 66.6 spigots.

I had a set of them, and then another set. They crack for fun so beware. I ended up scrapping 2 sets in the end.