Any one know of b7 sline front bumper for sale?

S4P4UL

Reaction score
As title if anyone knows of any thing lying around or has one for sale the self, get in touch, cheers.

Which one mate? The SE version or the big grill one?

As a newbie, with interest in the bumper configurations, do you have pictures of the two options?
And how can an S-Line bumper be an SE version?
Thanks

As a newbie, with interest in the bumper configurations, do you have pictures of the two options?
Thanks

Some s-line cars were fitted with SE bumpers (many cabriolets) like mine.
To improve the SE bumper add a cupra splitter and a better grille as I have done.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378907585430.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378907585430.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 286
Thanks

You can easily tell by the S-lines have removable fog grills. Whereas the SE don't. And for some reason Audi fitted SE bumpers to some not all S-line convertibles

Reactions: DieselJake
Some s-line cars were fitted with SE bumpers (many cabriolets) like mine.
To improve the SE bumper add a cupra splitter and a better grille as I have done.

You can easily tell by the S-lines have removable fog grills. Whereas the SE don't. And for some reason Audi fitted SE bumpers to some not all S-line convertibles

Thanks, guys, got a cabby myself, and confused by teh lack of alignment with teh norm.

Liking rizzini7's explanation, mine would've been the SE bumper grilles curve up like it's smiling and the s-line grilles curve down like it's angry.

Reactions: Tolak
There was a guy in burmingham selling one for a decent price £70 or so call him +44 7594 069720

He had a few other bits aswell if neede fogs and lighrs etc just say u got number on gumtree