Any-one interested in my RS4 style front bumper?

A3_Turbo

Swaying towards IHI....
Reaction score
Hi guys trying to sell my bumper, a few have seen it in the flesh i personally love it. Would love to see it on another car.

Its basically an S3 bumper with S4 grilles plastic welded in with RS4 side grilles and a LCR front splitter.

Pm me if interested? Was going to try ebay but thought id wack it on here first :)

a3b2sb0.png

J

Nothing too serious blew a hole in the gearbox @ santapod on Sunday.

Just fancyed a change and ive always like the MKIV anni's.

J

Pics of the Anni dude!!!

Wont be picking her up until mid next week im afraid :(

I literally saw the car as it came into them so it needs valetting, service, and frotn and rear bumpers are been sprayed.

Will post pics when i pick it up :)

J

Hello Jason, nice to have met you sorry about the car tiz a shame, however...... Dont suppose you have a side view of that bumper, I did look at the pics I took and cant seem to find it. Cheers hun :)

Stacie

Stacie best one i could find im afraid :(

a3b5dr0.png

Picture really doesnt do it justice though! So much better in the flesh..

Jason

how much you after for it mate, do the grilles around the fogs come off seperate to the bumper

Each to their own i guess..

That bumper is also made of cheap fibreglass nudge something and it cracks all over the place.

Your choice...

:iagree: about that bumper looking sweet bit any way!

There are quite a few topics about that bumper if you search this forum. I think the general consensus of people that fitted one was that they look awesome but the fit is pretty bad! Still, im definitely considering one when i can afford it!

With regards to selling your bumper, you should definitely paint the grills black! It would look SO much better!

Indeed the above ebay copies are ok looking but a very bad fit. As you can expect from fibreglass.

My bumper above is based on an S3 front bumper so mounting it is a doddle.

Personally i love the bumper only selling it due to not having my A3 any-more.

Just trying to get a bit of money back for it thats all.

Jason

You've smoothed off the lamp washers, If you have xenon's you have to have headlamp washers by law, so if you if you have a facelift S3/A3 there's a chance it won't pass an MOT, depending on how fussy they are.

A mate of mine has a fully smoothed S3 front bumper he's never had problems with MOT?

Not something i thought of to be honest...

Jason

Jas would your rear bumper fit an S3 or have you modified it in any way? it is an S3 one isnt it?

Jas would your rear bumper fit an S3 or have you modified it in any way? it is an S3 one isnt it?

Tim,

I sold it last night unfortunatly :( But no it wasnt modified would have gone straight onto an S3..

Jason

no worries fella....didnt think about it at all then the misus mentioned...the misus of all people had a good idea!!! woah!!!

I really wanted this to go on to the GF's car,but she didnt like the RS4 grilles ,WTF ???

Someone will get a bargain and a one off bumper too. Out of curiosity Is there provision for fogs?

s3 ones or s4 ones? or would it be custom mounted whatetver?
As i am still trying to get her interested in it, as it would be such a waste to end up on some chavvy 1.6,lol