Any new 60 plate cars then?

LOL :)

Johnny, what the hell is your avatar picture? Whatever it is, it looks dead to me!

Picked my S4 up from Stoke Audi on the 1st and am loving it! (Can't wait till it is run in!)

Due to budget, went for quite a simple spec:
Sprint Blue
Black silk nappa super sports seats (with through load)
Drive select
Damper control
Hill hold assist
Tyre pressure monitoring
Bluetooth, cruise control, rear park sensors (complimentary upgrades)

P05-09-10_1544.jpg

(Pic is of my S4, next to my mate's Alpina B3S at Trax)

JD800658.jpg

Will soon be starting a project to fit a sub (JL Audio 12W6v2 with a JL Audio 500/1 amp).
Standard stereo is actually ok, but am missing the punch I had with the install fitted to my old 330.

Read on another forum that there is a VAG code that gives you a lap timer (with oil temp) and you can make it so your exterior mirrors tilt down when you select reverse.
If anyone knows how to do this (or has made the mod to their car) please let me know.

James

James

Picked my S4 up from Stoke Audi on the 1st and am loving it! (Can't wait till it is run in!)

Due to budget, went for quite a simple spec:
Sprint Blue
Black silk nappa super sports seats (with through load)
Drive select
Damper control
Hill hold assist
Tyre pressure monitoring

P05-09-10_1544.jpg

(Pic is of my S4, next to my mate's Alpina B3S at Trax)

JD800658.jpg

Will soon be starting a project to fit a sub (JL Audio 12W6v2 with a JL Audio 500/1 amp).
Standard stereo is actually ok, but am missing the punch I had with the install fitted to my old 330.

Read on another forum that there is a VAG code that gives you a lap timer (with oil temp) and you can make it so your exterior mirrors tilt down when you select reverse.
If anyone knows how to do this (or has made the mod to their car) please let me know.

James

James

Nice motor, Sprint is definitely the colour!

These are standard, at least they are now anyway!

Nice motor

LOL :)

Johnny, what the hell is your avatar picture? Whatever it is, it looks dead to me!
Its one of the flying rats that something got hold of and stripped it.One less ******* to **** on my car.Could have been a sparrow hawk.The rest ive shot but theyre like drug dealers.Take on off the street and another appears, but ill get there!

These are standard, at least they are now anyway!

Nice motor

They should be(!), but until about 9 months ago they didnt come with an S4 and according to the brochure they are stopping the offer for orders placed after Sep 30th. Cruise control i'm not bothered about, but would not want to go without rear park sensors and bluetooth!

When i ordered my car back in Novemeber those three toys were exactly that, options, and they changed the minimum car spec in the December, whilst only adding a small price increase to the car.

I was therefor out of pocket for the bluetooth and sensors whilst being down on crusie. I complained and Audi very kindly refunded me the difference, granted i was still down on the CC but as they didnt have to do anything i was well chuffed. I am even more happy like James that they are on the car, and i agree they should be standard.

Have a 60 plate here! Running great as hell, my 4th diesel too. Must say, rather impressed with 3.0TDI, quite smooth and torquey!

Apologies, Couldn't add text above!

Phantom Black
Storage Pack
Light Pack
Milano Leather
B&O + DAB
Park +
Rear Blinds
30mm drop

And to top it all off, bought my old B7 Sline next to it from the company for £4600!!! FSH 142k full leather. Just had new discs, brakes all round. Bargain or what??? Prob blow up next week knowing my bloomin luck.

...and here is mine. Love diesel!! :jump:

3.0 TDI Quattro
Sports Diff
Damping Control
B&O / SatNav / DAB
S Line
S Tronic (7 Speed)
etc....

AudQuat1.jpg

AudQuat2.jpg

AudQuat.jpg