Facelift Any Issues With GFB DV+ ?

ASRman

Reaction score
Anyone experienced any issues with running this? Have read mixed opinions on it with guys over in the States tending to have negative opinion of it whilst those of us over in the UK/Europe I have heard much more positive reviews. Quite strange.

Installed mine yesterday and noticed an increased throttle responsive and aggressiveness which is nice, but of course I don't want to be having to take the thing out every 5k miles in order to reapply lube to the piston!Interested to know if anyone has ran one for longer periods without having to frequently re-oil.

I'm in the states and like mine but did not notice huge difference. Don't think my stock needed to be replaced, but I wanted to change with the big turbo setup.

I have maybe 5k miles on mine and just check it a few weeks ago as I'm troubleshooting some new engine issues and it's still oiled up just fine.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: ASRman
Interested in hearing peoples experiences...Im looking to buy one but worried about fakes and other people reporting not so positive things about them...

Reactions: ASRman
Initial thoughts now having fitted it on the car for a few days is that its definitely without doubt more responsible on and off throttle. Noticeable by myself and passengers. Seems DSG changers are crisper too possibly related to holding boost better between shifts. Overall very happy with it and provided it doesn't break its a great upgrade over stock for me.

Anyone interested, I have mine now for sale

I have just upgraded my turbo and it came with a revised DV so my GFB+ is no longer required

I will get a for sale thread up shortly but in the mean time if anyone is interested, send me a pm