Any interest in my LM reps before going on ebay

V6Pete

Now running on Bentley's y'all
Reaction score
If anybody's interested in these let me know, otherwise will be going on ebay soon.

887759-1.jpg

887759-4.jpg

I'm selling the rims only, no tyres. 8.5x19".

All wheels in good condition - no kerb damage whatsoever. Car has travelled literally just 3-4000 miles on these rims.

What sort of price you looking for?

I reckon £400 is a fair price for a quick sale?

They are all boxed, so can be picked up from me in Northampton, or I can send out via DPD for £30.

are these the same pcd as an a4 (5x112)? and what's the offset please.

cheers.

those are smart

your avatar pic of car looks a little blue rather than black?

those are smart

your avatar pic of car looks a little blue rather than black?

Yeah that pic is crap, need to sort some new photos, but it seems like the car is always dirty or it's ******* down with rain!

They are sweeet wheels - always loved the LM design and they look to be a good quality rep.

Mine have coroded badly and have been kerbed up - the dish needs a refurb :(

On the bay, they seem to go for round £600 so it probs will be your best bet and yours is the lower offset so people can get them on to most of vag range (you can sqeeze them on mk4s with spacer adapters!)

Do you want me to post a add on uk-mkivs (vw golf forum) for you? Golfers love the Lms!

They are sweeet wheels - always loved the LM design and they look to be a good quality rep.

Mine have coroded badly and have been kerbed up - the dish needs a refurb :(

On the bay, they seem to go for round £600 so it probs will be your best bet and yours is the lower offset so people can get them on to most of vag range (you can sqeeze them on mk4s with spacer adapters!)

Do you want me to post a add on uk-mkivs (vw golf forum) for you? Golfers love the Lms!

Yep I've seen these for about £600, and as these have done a few thousand miles, £400 seemed a fair deal I thought. They aren't kerbed at all.

If you wouldn't mind posting them on the Golf forum that would be cool.

I don't think they'd have problems selling on fleabay, but I get fed up of idiots and time wasters on there, would rather sell via a forum if poss.