Any idea of a rough price of these repairs?

unclebunt

Reaction score
So looking at an S3 and just wondering how much these would be to repair? Decent car bodywork etc and it’s going cheap so just wanna see if it’s worth it after repair bill cheers

6Pq89TH

https://ibb.co/6Pq89TH

Most of them look like bushes and gaiters that need to be replaced so shouldn't be that dear. Just need to scan it for codes to see why the eml is on.

Not your fault! Where is the redirect out of curiosity image host?
Seen on google imgbb.com sorry if it’s a bad site.

so we talking under £500 you guys think?

You want to scan it for fault codes, the engine management light could be a number of things.

If your replacing bushes then shouldn’t be to expensive.... although getting to some of them will up the labour time.

Corroded rear brakes lines is common for our cars at this sort of age, I had mine replaced a couple years ago.

Do some further investigations if I were you bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You want to scan it for fault codes, the engine management light could be a number of things.

If your replacing bushes then shouldn’t be to expensive.... although getting to some of them will up the labour time.

Corroded rear brakes lines is common for our cars at this sort of age, I had mine replaced a couple years ago.

Do some further investigations if I were you bud.

Hi mate did you do the rear brake lines yourself? Just I’ve done mine in the last couple weeks and having agg bleeding it think it’s the abs pump

Hi mate did you do the rear brake lines yourself? Just I’ve done mine in the last couple weeks and having agg bleeding it think it’s the abs pump

Hi chap, no mechanic changed then before an MOT for me.

Ah thanks anyway I’ll try and get it to someone, yes repairs add up on this car as I’ve just done this and just when you think you’ve nearly finished you find other problems, buy one that’s already been done with paperwork to show much cheaper than doing it all yourself unless you fancy a project