Any good Android Head unit?

itsme

Reaction score
hey everyone,

just wondering if you could recommend a good android (preferably 10) head unit to replace my original Audi concert? (A3 09 plate)

Thanks in advance!

hey everyone,

just wondering if you could recommend a good android (preferably 10) head unit to replace my original Audi concert? (A3 09 plate)

Thanks in advance!
Google it and loads will come up mate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: EZS3
Google it and loads will come up mate.

well, thank you for your "help". I already googled it but i was hoping to hear some personal recommendations. I thought that's what these forums are for. I guess i was wrong... Why even bother to respond if that's the best you can come up with?

bang for buck you can't touch them...but personally can't help but feel like they look very obviously cheap and tacky and although packed with features there's no such thing as a free lunch - DAB issues, crashing, general poor performance, the fact they usually don't fit in a standard sized cage etc.

I have a kenwood dmx8020dabs and I love it...perhaps there's a kenwood dmx7017dabs you can snap up new or even used for decent money?

well, thank you for your "help". I already googled it but i was hoping to hear some personal recommendations. I thought that's what these forums are for. I guess i was wrong... Why even bother to respond if that's the best you can come up with?
When was i looking I googled it and it took me to Ebay where there was dozens to choose from I did a comparison and opted for the pumkin unit which looks more oem. It had all the extras but I didnt want dab. I got reverse camera. Sat nav blah blah I've had mines 4 years now no issue is version 7 or 8

This site is good for finding out stuff and the guys on here are so helpful regardless of your query but dont wine when somone says Google it. Part of the fun when modding is doing 80% of the leg work your self. We all have different tastes and opinions

I fitted an Alpine unit really good compared to the original rubbish fitted. I am a new Audi owner having previously had a mini cooper where the sound system was so good the car moved when stationary, that was the standard system. I really dont get why Audi fit these useless incompatible systems. Fitting a new head unit is not simple due to the Audis odd sub woofer rear speaker combo. The blankput stuff is pretty crap these guys used to make the best stuff I remember them well from my long line of Citroen CXs nowadays very poor sound quality.

I fitted an Alpine unit really good compared to the original rubbish fitted. I am a new Audi owner having previously had a mini cooper where the sound system was so good the car moved when stationary, that was the standard system. I really dont get why Audi fit these useless incompatible systems. Fitting a new head unit is not simple due to the Audis odd sub woofer rear speaker combo. The blankput stuff is pretty **** these guys used to make the best stuff I remember them well from my long line of Citroen CXs nowadays very poor sound quality.
I ran my system alongside the existing Audi speakers including the sub in the boot one Bose . I added my own sub and amp sounds awesome can control speakers from head unit. And amp