Any fellow bikers on the forum?

Been learning for a year with my wife- planning on our direct access at the end of winter. We’ve just been learning on a Yamaha ybr-125
Can’t wait to pass, will go sensible first with a ninja 250/300 then I want a Daytona 600

Reactions: VinceXR
Been learning for a year with my wife- planning on our direct access at the end of winter. We’ve just been learning on a Yamaha ybr-125
Can’t wait to pass, will go sensible first with a ninja 250/300 then I want a Daytona 600
So you looking to get a triumph then? The Daytona 600 was replaced with the 675 in 2010 (ish)

dont ride but have been a on the back of a couple kawasaki ninja scary fast
and a raptor 700r quad bike #bikelife

Reactions: Sandra
So you looking to get a triumph then? The Daytona 600 was replaced with the 675 in 2010 (ish)

Yeah I like the triumphs- I hear conflicting stories about reliability occasionally- I will probs buy an older one hence the 600 as I don’t want an expensive first ‘big’ bike.

My wife plans on a street triple or a bonniville after the ninja

Reactions: Sandra
Yeah I like the triumphs- I hear conflicting stories about reliability occasionally- I will probs buy an older one hence the 600 as I don’t want an expensive first ‘big’ bike.

My wife plans on a street triple or a bonniville after the ninja
Daytona 600 is a good bike. Reliable. Street triple is nice, not a fan of the bonniville :)

Reactions: mdm83
Sounds great bud, I'd love it if the mrs would do her test and get on 2 wheels... she's just not interested! But gets pissy when I want to go out for the day haha. The Daytonas are a lovely bike :) can't beat that sweet triple engine.

I've recently got myself a ybr 125 for commuting, got the bug big time and will be doing my direct access in the spring! Not sure what "real" bike i'll be getting yet though

June this year purchased a gsxr 750 k4 and have covered 4k miles on it this year which was amazing and only had to change the tyres, apart from that and a bit of oil on the chain been very reliable.

Would recommend anyone to get a bike license, when the weather right, the feeling it gives you surpasses anything I've ever experienced.