1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Any fellow bikers on the forum?

VinceXR Dec 1, 2017

1. VinceXR

VinceXR Active Member Sportback Team Tango S tronic Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Ghost likes this.
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S tronic Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Ghost likes this.
  4. mdm83

mdm83 Member quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi

Been learning for a year with my wife- planning on our direct access at the end of winter. We’ve just been learning on a Yamaha ybr-125
    Can’t wait to pass, will go sensible first with a ninja 250/300 then I want a Daytona 600

VinceXR likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group S tronic Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

So you looking to get a triumph then? The Daytona 600 was replaced with the 675 in 2010 (ish)

6. RSTHRILLER

RSTHRILLER LOVE 5 BANGERS

dont ride but have been a on the back of a couple kawasaki ninja scary fast
    and a raptor 700r quad bike #bikelife

Sandra likes this.
  7. mdm83

Yeah I like the triumphs- I hear conflicting stories about reliability occasionally- I will probs buy an older one hence the 600 as I don’t want an expensive first ‘big’ bike.

My wife plans on a street triple or a bonniville after the ninja

Sandra likes this.
  8. Sandra

Daytona 600 is a good bike. Reliable. Street triple is nice, not a fan of the bonniville :)

mdm83 likes this.
  9. VinceXR

VinceXR Active Member Sportback Team Tango S tronic Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Sounds great bud, I'd love it if the mrs would do her test and get on 2 wheels... she's just not interested! But gets pissy when I want to go out for the day haha. The Daytonas are a lovely bike :) can't beat that sweet triple engine.

10. Lavis89

Lavis89 Well-Known Member Regional Rep Team Sprint Audi S4 Audi A3

I've recently got myself a ybr 125 for commuting, got the bug big time and will be doing my direct access in the spring! Not sure what "real" bike i'll be getting yet though

11. mdm83

When the kids grow up I want a triumph rocket 3- 2300cc :laughing:

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. Sandra

You best start saving, lol. :)

14. SamHendry

SamHendry Active Member

June this year purchased a gsxr 750 k4 and have covered 4k miles on it this year which was amazing and only had to change the tyres, apart from that and a bit of oil on the chain been very reliable.

Would recommend anyone to get a bike license, when the weather right, the feeling it gives you surpasses anything I've ever experienced.