Any brand new B9.5 facelift 2020 A5/S5 owners around?

bruce_miranda

Reaction score
I need a favour from a UK owner.

I need some part numbers from the brand new B9.5 2020 A5/S5 cars. I myself have a 2018 A5 B9 car. The issue is that the audi dealers need a registration number of a new car to make their parts system pull up the B9.5 part numbers. They cannot seem to navigate their own parts system based on a production year.

If there is anyone who is willing to send me their registration number that would be really cool. My only requirement is that it should be for the facelift car and not just a 2020 car.

Send me a PM if you are able to help.

That was the first thing I tried but there were absolutely no new facelift cars listed there or on Auto traders. The give away sign is the front grill.
The issue is that we have been in lockdown since these new cars have arrived. So there aren't too many around. Hence I tried asking here.

Ah right - sorry! I thought one or two might be on there!

Seems mental an Audi dealer can't pull up parts based off a production year

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pinky1959
Another option is if someone has access to the 2020 B9.5 parts list. I don't really need the registration number, if I can get the part numbers directly.

Try the parts request part of this forum ,They may be able to help . Crewe Audi I think it is .

Who do you think asked me for a registration number of a B9.5 facelift car :) Crewe Audi itself.

Reactions: Geoffads, Pinky1959 and Adam14
No one got one? Or no one wants to give me one. Another option is that you send your Registration number directly to Crewe Audi. They just need a B9.5 registration number.

I can't find a review on the diesel s5 let alone any on the facelift A5, I think lockdown threw a big spanner in the works.

I haven't seen one on the roads yet either, have seen a facelift A4 though.

Now are there any UK owners who have taken delivery of a B9.5 A5 willing to send me their registration number via a Private message. The dealer is insisting they need a registration number for a B9.5 to be able to bring up the part numbers that car uses.

You can find them on some of the big groups bud, I've seen some on Marshalls, Jardine, Motorline etc

Would you be so kind as pointing me to one that is definitely a facelift. A lot of the new cars don't have photos on the website yet and a 2020 plate is no guarantee its a B9.5.

True but like I said a lot of the new cars didn't have their photos updated. And just looking for a 20 registration didn't help. But thanks for pointing me to a listing that had the photos.

I need a favour from a UK owner.

I need some part numbers from the brand new B9.5 2020 A5/S5 cars. I myself have a 2018 A5 B9 car. The issue is that the audi dealers need a registration number of a new car to make their parts system pull up the B9.5 part numbers. They cannot seem to navigate their own parts system based on a production year.

If there is anyone who is willing to send me their registration number that would be really cool. My only requirement is that it should be for the facelift car and not just a 2020 car.

Send me a PM if you are able to help.
Someone I follow on Instagram, loaner from Audi UK

A13BCDA6 E845 4A59 B434 0BE7CAB9E0BD

Thanks a ton, guys. I got what I needed and actually thanks to this thread, rather than the Audi dealers themselves!