any bikers??

yep, passed my test 1 1/2 years ago, started off with yamaha fzr600rr, now have kawasaki zx7r. Still finding my feet a bit though.

Hi Repooca, yes there are a few bikers on here what are you riding at the moment?

i've changed to gixxer1000 k3 in september from a 97' blade that had a 1070 bigbore kit, dynojetted, polished and ported with kent cams, gixxer's the future!!
where bouts in cumbria you from motorbikez??

repooca said:
i've changed to gixxer1000 k3 in september from a 97' blade that had a 1070 bigbore kit, dynojetted, polished and ported with kent cams, gixxer's the future!!
where bouts in cumbria you from motorbikez??

Near Carlisle mate I used to have a gsxr K4 cracking engine.

Howdy, i traded my GSXR1000 K5 for a Buell X1 Lightning early last year for financial reasons...... my advice to anyone else thinking of buying the same..... just don't do it!!! :no:

Biker to the bone !! Here are My bikes
picture031-1.jpg

Picture021-4.jpg

Picture038-1.jpg

Picture121.jpg

Picture119.jpg

Picture117.jpg

i have a santa cruz heckler 3.5k and a trek madone 2k. love motobikes but if i bought one tomoro i would be dead by friday. money i spend on engine free bikes would get me a nice ducati like my mates, that i love...

That a fair mileage for a bike mate do you do alot of touring ? and I know its a fairly old bike but most bikers only do 2-3 thousand miles a year, or if you are like my brother who has 3 bikes 2 honda 400 fours and a kwack 250 kh triple 2-3 hundred miles he just likes to look at them.

I have a modded Honda VTR1000. Bought it 5 years ago as slight accident, (been dropped at standstill onto left hand side), to do up & sell, rode it, sold the Gixer750 I had at the time, & still have it. V-twins, I just luv em...

Had a KTM200 which I sold in november, used to do Enduro on, but lack of time put paid to that.

Now, the garage I want is this blokes
http://www.pbmagforum.com/forum3/7559.html

Had road bikes since I was 16, starting with AP's, Fizzies, Suk GT50, through the Elsie stages up to now. Never been without a bike since I was 7.

Later peeps, Shane, (York)
__._,_.___

The guy must be a lottery winner or insane or both,some collection.

motorbikez said:
That a fair mileage for a bike mate do you do alot of touring ? and I know its a fairly old bike but most bikers only do 2-3 thousand miles a year, or if you are like my brother who has 3 bikes 2 honda 400 fours and a kwack 250 kh triple 2-3 hundred miles he just likes to look at them.

Used to have the H2 750 tripple.
a Picture on here
http://www.kawasakitriplesworldwide.com/triples/gallery/gary/gary.htm

motorbikez said:
I remember them Gary they were how do you say f--king mental why did you sell it they must be pretty rare now.Most would be smashed up or the engines blown.

When I sold mine they were rare, but I was young and wanted a car, so sold it to get a 1971 convertable Corvette.

Did hear the guy killed himself on it shortly after, sad..
It was ported and tuned so even more of a handful. Was mental, would wheelie and wheel spin at same time and handled like a dog.
Thats why they had a world wide ban and were knicknamed the black widow. I think at the time stats said 3 out of 5 owners killed themselves on them.
If I can sort piccys I'll get some up.

Mr OCD said:
Only been riding since June... done 6k miles on the bike already... that I bought as an utter wreck and rebuilt :)

My toy...

Looks very tidy obviously talented bike rebuilder, liking the blueflame can.

CBR 600 FX for me.
Not done much riding since November and now have a flat battery.
Anyone know if you can use a car battery charger on a bike ?
Nik.

I`m in , gsxr6 k7 , zx6r and a piagio skipper 125 ST , been touring on the gixx a fair few times , my legs hurt just thinking about it , well worth it though .

Nice bike chaps .
chris

always had bikes, started with RGV, NC30, ZX6 etc, currently got a modded Ducati 900 monster, Termis, GSXR brakes, Technoflex shock and stuff, its a right giggle, maybe for sale soon

089.jpg

091.jpg

093.jpg

not sure where your alllocated but there`s a great bike/car meet at ashby folville the 2nd tues of the month , very good night , the whole village comes out , beer, food . loads of parking , starts around 6 , loads of blackshadows , ducati`s , all the bikes we dream of . cars too ferraris astons audis fords wv van , tr6 tr7 endless .

just thought i`d share .

chris