Any bikers on here?

JayB5UK

Reaction score
Just wondering as above, if so, what do you drive and what do you ride?
Does having a bike make it less painful having a slower car?!

i drive a 2.8q sport and i ride a aprillia rsv mille 1000sp

and no it doesnt make it less painful if anything it makes it worse as you realise how slow your car really is when you get back in it

alan

just bought a new enduro. 07reg yamaha wr250f. got it yesterday sold my last one a while ago and missed getting muddy an injured ever since!

IMG_9301.jpg

Ride a Triumph Sprint ST which is def faster than the panniers make people believe, certainly surprises a few people on track days. Oh and a Sportback 2.0 TDi 140 DSG with a Superchip Bluefin on order....hopefully delivered on Monday! Cmon what's wrong with riding in the winter, blow those cobwebs away..bikes shouldn't just be for fair weather.

I started off in trials as a child then raced motocross for quite a few years & after my knee gave up with the pounding I went into road race.
Now in my mid thirties I just ride for fun.

Got VTR 1000 at the moment, which I am in the process of selling to a mate (if he ever stumps up the cash).

My next bike is going to be either another blade or supermotard not sure yet.

I gave up on fast cars years ago when I bought a CBR 600 my first road legal bike. After that my car felt like a damp squid so I though comfy car, fast bike was the way to go.

Got a red/black 2006 honda fireblade goes and handles like a dream ,oh and the brakes are awsome.See my gallery for pics.

Bf used to have a R6 but we had a very bad accident, bike was written off and I was in hospital for a while!!!!
But I still love them

prev owend a zx600r ninja G2 - sold and bought zx636r ninja b1h model (as listed on my sig)
Love it even though im typing this one handed as it threw me off and broke my collar bone. Just had plate put in to hold it together - bike is all repaired and in better condition than me.
Car def feels very slow in comparison - but very very smooth and confortable too as suspension set up on my bike is rock hard....

I find you have to totally re-adjust your thinking when back in the car - you can overtake anything the second you think about it on a bike in a car its just not anywhere near that easy at all.

Love my car.....absolutely adore my bike !!!

by the way...i dont normally look this miserable.....bad timing
(blaming the photographer)

[URL="http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o27/diablo636/MeNinja2.jpg"][/URL]

[URL="http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o27/diablo636/DSC00818.jpg"][/URL]

[URL="http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o27/diablo636/DSC005701.jpg"][/URL]

Cool. I'm just about to get back on one. Although not the RSV I was aiming for, but we have just bought our first house 6 months ago so I have done it on the cheap, got a VFR750 from the local auction. It's been thrown down the road and i'm just doing it up with second hand bits. Got to love the ease of that V4, especially when it gets to shout through a race can. It's not all out Sports obviously, but it's gonna be comfortable, have a few long trips planned for it, possibly down to Crete.
I last had a YZF750R a couple of years ago, had rearsets on it, after 2 hours I was shagged riding that, did love it though, especially leaving my mates behind who had all gone silly and spent £5k on their first bikes - mainly GSX-R600's, thinking they were Rossi and not being able to shake me through having less torque (and bo11ocks!)
Roll on Spring!

Just got rid of my Honda 50th Anniversary edition VTR1000 Firestorm, got to be more responsible as twins due in the next month!!! Keeping the S4 though!!

Biking is sweet, its everyone else that causes the problems mainly!!

i'm running a Aprilia SL1000 Falco - soon to be buying an S3, an everything feels slow once I've been out on the bike

Oooh some nice bikes there
I love the Aprillia`s mmmmm
My ex hubby had the Fireblade , but I did not like the wheelies , so I did the test myself and due to my short legs I went for a VFR400
It flies wheeeeeeeee
Love the bike to bits , but it has to go as I do not get to ride it now , my dad would have kittens going over Woodhead Pass on my bike
But fond memories , will take pics of her to keep before I sell :(
Sarah

Liking Sl Falco's too at the mo, but will keep my VFR for a year - got to start NCB over again after being off over 2 years!
The bike should be being repaired within a week, so long as Michael Fish is talking crap on the weather! If it's crap, it won't be coming out, especially with the new tyres i've just had slapped on it. Not fun scrubbing in bike tyres in the wet!