any bargains?

rjc

Reaction score
Website
virgin.net
Ordered 2.0tdi s-line avant 4 weeks ago for january. Dealer offered 18" 9 spoke alloys (as TT) and aluminium facette inlay FOC, in addition to 4% off list. S-Line cost £790 with Audi UK existing owners' offer which came through the post. Any other offers we should all know about before parting with the loot?

Looks a good deal however, I'd make sure which model you get delivered as I reckon this offer is on the end of life B6 model and not the 2005 B7 model - or is it?

Thats good news - but frankly I'm amazed. I didn't think there would be any such discounts (or extra bits) until May 2005 when they may be motivated by the new 3 series BMW.

If you don't mind me asking, which dealer did you use?

Cheers,
Chris

Looking at the new price list it confirms what Epsom Audi have offered you, quoting that the SE Communication Pack or the S Line styling pack (18" Plus the Aluminium Inlays) are FOC for Models Order and registered before the 31st March 2005.

You also note that there are many of the listed colours which aren't available until after 31st March 2005.

Call me a cynic but I am guessing that Audi have already built a lot of SE's and S Lines to specific specs also they'll be suffering the new car old reg syndrome which deals like this help to soften and encourage people to buy now rather than wait

[ QUOTE ]
A6QuattroDriver said:
Call me a cynic but I am guessing that Audi have already built a lot of SE's and S Lines to specific specs also they'll be suffering the new car old reg syndrome which deals like this help to soften and encourage people to buy now rather than wait

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats an interesting idea - and I'm inclined to agree. Even though Audi have put a dead line on this offer (March 2005), I don't believe for one minute there wont be any further offers/deals after this date - because once May comes along, they will have competition from the new 3 series BMW. I for one have complained to Audi that the options on B7 make the overall package an expensive car - I can't imagine them offering the new A4 in May without something to tempt punters away from the new BMW.

l8r,
Chris