Any 150ps tdi remap issues

How much did they pay and which one did you get? I've heard of a few such as DTUK, TDi Tuning etc. And you retrofitted dynamic taillights as well?

I used performance edge remaps for mine. Good reviews and nice chap.

Yes, fitted and coded the lights myself not a bad upgrade for £250!

Reactions: Invicta

£250?!?!?! Thought the lights cost more than that each

Ahh, for some reason I thought you had a tuning box haha but great to hear that it's a big improvement for you!

And shut up! £250 to get dynamic taillights retrofitted? I remember having a look and it seemed be around £1500 just for the lights themselves, but that was before I fell in love with my current ones haha

Reactions: Kondax
Ahh, for some reason I thought you had a tuning box haha but great to hear that it's a big improvement for you!

And shut up! £250 to get dynamic taillights retrofitted? I remember having a look and it seemed be around £1500 just for the lights themselves, but that was before I fell in love with my current ones haha

No remap is the only way to go... pd £350 for the lights sold mine do £100

Quite the steal.. I was being quoted over £1,000 to get them fitted on mine.

Yes, it’s the wiring and coding more than anything took me 4 hrs. Although if you already have led it’s easy and you don’t need to code em.

Had a couple of days to test the DTUK CRD3+ box on my A3 2.0 tdi 150

Performance gains are strong, had no issues with any fault codes or coil lights popping up

Tried all 3 modes and I think I like 2 the best for a steady increase in torque right across the rev range, currently set on P2 with +3 power. Program 3 is nothing nothing nothing then EVERYTHING, not very enjoyable, haven't had a lot of time to test program 1 but i'm pretty sure thats the eco setting

I'm assuming +3 power mode is what gets it up to (or close) to the claimed +50 bhp gains, but I will never be able to tell without a rolling road but it definitely feels much stronger than stock

But yeah the box seems pretty good so far, I like that I can just pop the hood and press a couple of buttons to change the characteristics of the engine so easily

Had a couple of days to test the DTUK CRD3+ box on my A3 2.0 tdi 150

Performance gains are strong, had no issues with any fault codes or coil lights popping up

Tried all 3 modes and I think I like 2 the best for a steady increase in torque right across the rev range, currently set on P2 with +3 power. Program 3 is nothing nothing nothing then EVERYTHING, not very enjoyable, haven't had a lot of time to test program 1 but i'm pretty sure thats the eco setting

I'm assuming +3 power mode is what gets it up to (or close) to the claimed +50 bhp gains, but I will never be able to tell without a rolling road but it definitely feels much stronger than stock

But yeah the box seems pretty good so far, I like that I can just pop the hood and press a couple of buttons to change the characteristics of the engine so easily

You get the "claimed" power what every map mode you are in!. The maps and the +/- are there just to deliver that power in difference ways!

I have the same box and i was recommended by the guys at DTUK to try map2 +1 and its been great

Oh and i highly recommend a pedal box as well, makes HUGE difference with the throttle response and eliminates the turbo lag!. I have that set to SPORT+ with a -1. This with the box its AWESOME

You get the "claimed" power what every map mode you are in!. The maps and the +/- are there just to deliver that power in difference ways!

I have the same box and i was recommended by the guys at DTUK to try map2 +1 and its been great

Oh and i highly recommend a pedal box as well, makes HUGE difference with the throttle response and eliminates the turbo lag!. I have that set to SPORT+ with a -1. This with the box its AWESOME

thanks for the input, i will try 2+1 myself tonight and see how it feels I had no idea that +1-2-3 all had the same power levels. May try a pedal box in the future but i'm skint atm with it being xmas :happy: