Ants S3 Project Thread

I am curious mate ......... What's this project costing you ? Must bed a fortune.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Anymore pics of cars with the side skirts that aren’t black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anymore pics of cars with the side skirts that aren’t black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve got them on my Daytona, along with the Maxton splitter and Rieger diffuser, but only have this pic at the mo...

Attachments

• CEC9B4E0-56D4-4CFB-9ACB-6EA3CBC54956.jpeg
    CEC9B4E0-56D4-4CFB-9ACB-6EA3CBC54956.jpeg
    1,010.5 KB · Views: 280
Rieger diffuser fitted! Happy with how it looks!

Looking mean!

I’m tempted by the spoiler extension, but not sure how it’ll look on Daytona grey. Do you think it’s only suited to black cars? I’ve got all the other trimmings - side skirts, splitter, diffuser etc.

Reactions: Kondax
Looking mean!

I’m tempted by the spoiler extension, but not sure how it’ll look on Daytona grey. Do you think it’s only suited to black cars? I’ve got all the other trimmings - side skirts, splitter, diffuser etc.
I'd actually be quite interested in this. I think a carbon spoiler would look great on Daytona hatchback. I'd personally like a diffuser on mine but cannot find a 'great' one

I'd actually be quite interested in this. I think a carbon spoiler would look great on Daytona hatchback. I'd personally like a diffuser on mine but cannot find a 'great' one

I'd go gloss black so not sure it'd look all that good on the tip of a grey spoiler.

A few people have fitted the Rieger diffuser now, with mixed feedback. I think it could be better build quality, but looks good once installed.

I'd go gloss black so not sure it'd look all that good on the tip of a grey spoiler.

A few people have fitted the Rieger diffuser now, with mixed feedback. I think it could be better build quality, but looks good once installed.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to go with fitting an RS3 grill first.. think that's my priority haha

Reactions: boydyski
Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to go with fitting an RS3 grill first.. think that's my priority haha

Completely agree...all about the front end! Xenonz are great for aftermarket if you don't want to fork out £££'s for OEM RS3 grill.

Happy shopping!

Completely agree...all about the front end! Xenonz are great for aftermarket if you don't want to fork out £££'s for OEM RS3 grill.

Happy shopping!
Hey mate just wondering if you know of any coupon codes for the Xenoz? Just told insurance about it so will be buying soon

Rieger diffuser fitted! Happy with how it looks!
Was it an **** to fit mate? Heard a lot of people struggling with the fit and also heard the quality of the material is poor?

Reactions: ANTS3
Was it an **** to fit mate? Heard a lot of people struggling with the fit and also heard the quality of the material is poor?

Getting the old diffuser off is the worst part, it’s in two pieces. I jacked the back up on stands and had to lie under the car...a lot! Patience is key with this mod.

The fins to secure it are fine, all in the same places as the OEM one, but it doesn’t just clip in like the OEM. You need to drill pilot holes through the fins and screw into whatever they line up to. Once screwed down perfectly secure.

The only poor quality on the Rieger is the cut outs for the exhausts - the edges are fairly rough and not finished with a chamfered or soft edge. But once it’s on you’ll be very hard pressed to notice.

It was daunting, as I’d go as far to say as I was one of the first on here to install it, but the end result is more than worth it. Xenonz have one but it’s really expensive, and from what I’ve seen only available in carbon finish and not gloss black.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: ANTS3
Late update for you guys, unfortunately a change in circumstances relating to work the car is being stripped, few items are listed on eBay with a few more to go including milltek cat back exhaust and intercooler...sad times :-(

Late update for you guys, unfortunately a change in circumstances relating to work the car is being stripped, few items are listed on eBay with a few more to go including milltek cat back exhaust and intercooler...sad times :-(
:(
Is the car going or just being stripped? And maybe post an eBay link in the ebay thread

:(
Is the car going or just being stripped? And maybe post an eBay link in the ebay thread
All the extra parts I put on it are being stripped off and sold and then the car will be going also, my eBay username is: SirGrealish parts are on there, open to offers aswell.

All the extra parts I put on it are being stripped off and sold and then the car will be going also, my eBay username is: SirGrealish parts are on there, open to offers aswell.
I don’t see the milltek on eBay? Have you still got it for sale?