Anti roll bar bushes????

dplovin

Reaction score
hi all ive recently been told i need new front anti roll ar bushes think im gona do them all though, was just wondering if anyone has fitted these themselves? and is there a guide available, or would it be a garage job. and also is there a upgrade from the standard ones i could fit oh and one more thing if it helps ive recently fitted eibach lowering springs 25mm front 20mm back.

:arco:

I got a garage to do mine so can't vouch for how easy it is to do. I upgraded my rear to an R32 arb but left the front standard as I did the front a couple of months before the rear and I was advised not to upgrade the front without doing the rear as it would handle badly so I just got a new front oem arb as at the time I wasn't planning on doing the rear. I've had superpro poly bushes fitted all round and they work great for me as there not too hard. You may find you will need to replace the arb anyway when you come to do the bushes as it is common for the outer sheath around the arb to corrode meaning you don't get a good fit with the new bushes. Whilst your messing about in that area I can really recommend replacing the dogbone bush with the red diesel polybush awesome gti sell, it's less than £20 and make a huge difference to the car.

cheers mate just ordered all of the above. me cars going in on monday for cambelt and waterpump ill ask them to fit them all than