anthracite wheel color

Ajcman

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Getting my Le man's (I think) refurbed and resprayed and would like to know the anthracite colour that Audi use on there wheels.

Thanks

Not sure of the code, but Titanium was a colour option for those wheels, "Gun metal" might be a good colour choice too (look on google images)

Don't clean them for a couple of weeks. Mine go gunmetal colour when they're dirty and look quite smart!

Anthracite - slightly darker than gunmetal but anthracite my preference. Get in a satin finish too. If you're getting resprayed professionally most painters will know where/how to get a colour match.

Anthracite - slightly darker than gunmetal but anthracite my preference. Get in a satin finish too. If you're getting resprayed professionally most painters will know where/how to get a colour match.

I found out they would be powder coated rather than sprayed. so not sure if the colour would be the same

Yep, likely to be powder coated - it's typically stronger but if you kerb them they can chip. As with painting they can normally get a close colour match.

Reactions: Ajcman