Anthracite alloys on Dolphin Grey?

AudiSport

Reaction score
Just bought a 2006 5-dr Dolphin Grey Sportsback and can't decide if I should go for 18 Rotor Arm alloys or RS4s in Athracite... What are your thoughts? RS4s are pretty common in silver, and they look good. I do like the subtle OEM look ; )

Pictures would be great if you have any too!

Do you have a pic of your car?

Interested to see the dolphin grey.

I think the RS4 wheels would look nice as long as the colour Isn't to dark.

Rotors come in a very similar shade to Dolphin as far as I see...?

Reactions: Ron burgundy
Ok cheers , mine is the same colour ...

What model is yours ..SE, Sport, S line ?

I just put 18s on mine yesterday and it's the sport model , trouble is now it looks silly and needs lowering...my mistake thinking the sport and a line has same suspension.

Mine is s-line spec, so it sits lower than SE. Just get yourself some lowering springs. I had the same issue with my old TT.

Reactions: Ron burgundy
I just put 18s on mine yesterday and it's the sport model , trouble is now it looks silly and needs lowering...my mistake thinking the sport and a line has same suspension.
This is why I always suggest lowering before sticking bigger wheels on and it looking like a monster truck.IMO, even on standard wheels, cars look much smarter a bit lower.

This is why I always suggest lowering before sticking bigger wheels on and it looking like a monster truck.IMO, even on standard wheels, cars look much smarter a bit lower.

I read up that S line and sport was the same suspension that's the only reason I put them on there ..

I needed 2 front tyres on the my 17s but these 18s come up for next to nothing with decent branded tyres and luckily worked out near on the same as buying 2 new tyres..

I'll sell the 17s and get some springs to tidy it up..

I don't want it slammed , just sitting above the tyres will do ..inch n 1/2 maybe?

sygagumy.jpg

I read up that S line and sport was the same suspension that's the only reason I put them on there ..I needed 2 front tyres on the my 17s but these 18s come up for next to nothing with decent branded tyres and luckily worked out near on the same as buying 2 new tyres..I'll sell the 17s and get some springs to tidy it up..I don't want it slammed , just sitting above the tyres will do ..inch n 1/2 maybe?
sygagumy.jpg
S Line is lower than Sport suspension, only by 10mm if I remember rightly. I don't think that looks too bad, slight drop would have a looking nicer though.

S Line is lower than Sport suspension, only by 10mm if I remember rightly. I don't think that looks too bad, slight drop would have a looking nicer though.

Yeah I'm not going to lower it to much , the rims are off an A4 so they sit out more on the arch but I prefer it to be honest