Another 'Whats it worth'. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paz_b

Reaction score
Afternoon all, hope you have all had a good day.

Right, down to the nitty gritty.

We basically have a client who has got 2 A3's that need to be sold. These are both lease vehicles which are coming to the end of the agreements and now need to be sold to cover the final balloon payment as the client wants new cars now.

The specs:-

They are both identical in terms of spec.

A3 2.0 tdi 140 S line DSG 5dr
2008 58
Black
upgraded alloys
heated leather seats - recaros
Sunroof
Satnav with colour screen
Bose
Bluetooth
Xenon headlights
Flat bottom multi function steering wheel

Now one of the vehicles has only covered 30k and one has covered 70k

Both with full audi service history.

Roughly how much would they go for.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Are they facelift or pre-facelift as I am sure there was a cross over on the 58 plate?

Are they facelift or pre-facelift as I am sure there was a cross over on the 58 plate?

That I am unsure of at the moment as i havent seen them in the flesh. Need to contact the client and find out more.

What you are in the trade and do not know what they are worth and then also asking forum members!!! umm sounds fishy to me.. :)
Have you got the service print out and done a full chassis HPI?

What you are in the trade and do not know what they are worth and then also asking forum members!!! umm sounds fishy to me.. :)
Have you got the service print out and done a full chassis HPI?

You have mis understood me mate. I am simply the accountant and its my client who has come to me asking what the A3's are worth.
They dont want to sell them for less than they are worth as they need to get as much as they can so they can cover the balloon payment when the lease is up.

I am not selling them, just simply doing some research on behalf of my client. Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.