Another shocking modder?

Phantom_A4

Reaction score
Not quite as untasteful as some but here you go. Always had a soft spot for the toaster bonnet!!

The kits not bad, love the colour....even had nice white leather. But what the hell??

pulsarbonnet.jpg

omg.jpg

So much wrong, bonnet vent!!!!! nasty mesh and even his mirrors are uneven.

NOT THE SHITTEST A4 IVE SEEN. BUT COULD TAKE THINGS OFF TO MAKE IT BETTER.

I think its had a front hit, as the drivers side of the bumper doesnt sit flush with the light, and its an oem bumper....also the bonnet doesnt sit flush down. :s

i thinks it a huge bodykit built around a citroen saxo

German cars look gay when one tries to make them look Jap,.................end of.

Randomjim said:
So much wrong, bonnet vent!!!!! nasty mesh and even his mirrors are uneven.

Not trying to be pedantic but the mirrors are not actually squint - its just the way M3 mirrors are angled.

Tbh, having had an M3, his mirrors (assuming they are copies) look very much like the real thing.

N

naefeart_A4 said:
Not trying to be pedantic but the mirrors are not actually squint - its just the way M3 mirrors are angled.

Tbh, having had an M3, his mirrors (assuming they are copies) look very much like the real thing.

N

Looks to me like the left one is pointing skywards compared to the other one, but maybe not.

that is ........................ cant think of the word its that bad

Why would you buy an audi to make it look like a ****** subaru??
Or was it originally a subaru which was made to look like an audi by adding 4 circles on the grill?

Lmao Yuck!