1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Another RS Grille Question/Query

delabourke Feb 24, 2020

1. delabourke

delabourke Guest

Hi everyone,

I’ve recently purchased a facelift S-Line C7 Avant, and was looking to eventually swap the front bumper for an RS6 bumper, I think they’re a lot more “aggressive” and I absolutely love the look of them.

However, the Xenonz RS6 bumper is currently out of stock, and so, in the mean time I am just looking to swap the grille for an RS Honeycomb one.

I have two questions I’m hoping someone could answer:

- Would I be correct in assuming that the grilles are all the same size/fitment etc. (as long as they are for the facelift model)? In other words can I install the RS grille onto my S-Line bumper now, and then swap it onto the RS6 bumper when I get it? Or do they require different sized grilles?

- Does anyone have a link/recommendation as to which grille to buy? I’m after a black one with the Audi rings & Quattro logo (ideally all in black, but I can have it painted if need be). I have parking sensors but no camera up front. There seem to be a lot of variations on eBay and I’d rather use a trusted or verified supplier if anyone can give me some pointers.

Thanks in advance people!

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Bulldog

Bulldog Registered User

4. Bulldog

Bulldog Registered User

5. delabourke

delabourke Guest

6. Bulldog

Bulldog Registered User

No issues with customs when I got mine. Also @J10NMM ordered one from the same seller as well. I’m 99% certain they will fit an aftermarket RS6 front bumper.

7. Bulldog

Bulldog Registered User

Get some pics of your car up

8. delabourke

delabourke Guest

Brilliant! I’m hoping the plate holder can be removed and modified, as it looks rather large!

I’m just waiting for a company on Instagram to get back to me regarding a grille (UK based so less risky) but if not then I’ll definitely get one ordered up! Yours looks smart! Love the clip on plate too!

I shall get some photos as and when the mods happen :)

9. J10NMM

J10NMM Registered User

That I did, but I'm waiting for the warm weather to fit it.. no issues with customs :thumbs up:

Bulldog likes this.