Another psychopath tries to deliberately ram my rs3. This time twice in slough

royalsteve68

Reaction score
Absolute scum, guy was probably near my age 40s 50s so should know better. Clearly a jealous p...k

Drives a white ford smax
EK63 SXY

Came off m4 at j7 onto sharp 2 lane slip road, then onto the dual carriageway. He was in front and moved into thee outer lane, overtaking and imagine car.

Anyway I indicated to move into the same lane behind him but moron just slowed down and kept pace to deliberately stop me moving into the lane. Got to the roundabout and still stuck in the wrong left lane I wait till moron went past so I could go behind. roundabout has 2 lanes, though you can easily get 2 cars in each lane. Anyway there's one right only and one left only lane so at this point I was in the wrong lane as scum delibarely stopped me getting in the correct lane. However, scum used this opportunity to deliberately try to ram my car.

Despite being in the wrong lane I hit the accelerator and to be slowed down by another tool who didn't bother stopping at the roundabout coming from my left.

Scum then nearly rammed my car and forced me off the roundabout, he started to get out of his car and stopped when I said I'm reporting him to the police. Clearly can see from dashcam it's deliberate on two occasions.

Pointless reported it as police won't do anything and probably tell me off for swearing like last time

What is wrong with people in this country

Probably just jealous of the car. That’s no excuse, but some people’s thought processes are just unbelievable Steve.

If you have dash cam film of the incident get a copy and give it to the local police traffic department/roads policing section as they I would hope would be more active and stick one onto this guy for Dangerous driving.

Reactions: Scotty75
LOL I’ve never had this problem.

As this has happened more than once I think you should be asking yourself if you are just very unlucky. Or if there is some other reason this happens.

Is it your driving? Is it something your doing? Maybe loud music? Are you giving off some sort of trouble attracting vibe?

Reactions: dp_motley
Never had this problem either but I also don't live in a shithole like Slough.

Yeah, the only solution is to move away from SLough :)

I drove through Slough, never stopped at all, doing an average of 30MPH. As I left Slough I heard this metallic screeching only to find out, whilst moving, all my wheels had been stolen.
I managed to find the train station, hopped on the rails and drove up the line to Weybridge.

I played back the dashcam. I did nothing to annoy him so no idea what his problem was...had fight with the misses, annoyed he has to drive a dreadful car, time of the month. Never hooted until he tried to ram me.

Other time. Checked vid and I did nothing to antagonize anyone.

I don't cut in last minute, never tailgate, always indicate, always considerate.

Don't play music in the car, prefer the engine noise or radio. Strange as i used to play loud vocal trance music, at my old age lol, in my s3 on major roads or nirorway only. Dont even know if the sub in the rs3 works and had the car 6 months lol.

I don't live in slough, just working there at the mo. Much nicer than previous town, hayes, awful place. Standard of driving in hayes is a million times worse than slough

II drive along some of the most heavily congested roads in the UK. Roads in reading, M4 between j11 reading and j3 hayes, m3 near basingstoke, South and West london, etc so you are more likely to get idiots

Last edited:
II drive along some of the most heavily congested roads in the UK. Roads in reading, M4 between j11 reading and j3 hayes, m3 near basingstoke, South and West london, etc so you are more likely to get idiots
No idiots round Reading.. don't know what you are on about..
Just the M4 seems to have an accident every single morning due to one reason or another...

(I work a few miles away from J11 and obviously I'm being sarcastic :p)

No idiots round Reading.. don't know what you are on about..
Just the M4 seems to have an accident every single morning due to one reason or another...

(I work a few miles away from J11 and obviously I'm being sarcastic :p)

I have lived in Reading most of my life and worked her or very near too. I can assure you there are plenty of idiots around Reading, most drive 4x4s. Then again, the standard of driving in Reading is far better than most towns e.g. Hayes

Reactions: oli356
Everywhere has its idiots.

Reactions: oli356
Everywhere has its idiots.
Yup.. Cant say I've noticed a difference really from down south in Brighton, west to Wales, all the way up to Glasgow, east to Suffolk..

Staffordshire area is currently my worst though due to a bad experience with 2 people on the M6 (including a hgv trying to run me off the road)
My favourite is around the Yorkshire Dales as the roads were empty and cars kept pulling over to let me pass them easier, it was lovely!

But generally, muppets everywhere

Reactions: D0C