Fixed Another Problem.. Replying To Pm's The Following Keeps Coming Up

badger5

www.badger5.co.uk
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.badger5.co.uk
When trying to reply to pm's this morning, when I click Reply, the following pops up.. and my message does not send. Press Reply again, I get the Please wait 18secs or more prompt

Proudly powered by LiteSpeed Web Server
Please be advised that LiteSpeed Technologies Inc. is not a web hosting company and, as such, has no control over content found on this site.

Sorry to have to say but this change of forum is a backwards step from my experience of it.
I dont like it at all

This is the error on seems like not just pm's but EVERYTHING posting/replying??

asn-error-posting.jpg

Should be working now guys

Hi All,

Apologies for the trouble you've had this morning - the webserver had a bit of a moment (not directly anything to do with the forum software, new or old). Things should be working now I've given it a kick.

(I'm just looking into an issue with Tapatalk).

I dont like it at all
I'm flabbergasted. You're famous for your arms-wide-open stance on issues of new technology! ;)

R

there's also one at the start of the text body, however I don't see them as an issue, thought they were meant to be there.

I see the one at the bottom of every post, in addition to the one at the top of every post!

Eg:

YZUlhBa.jpg

That's because I added the one at the top to see if it solved the other problem.. It's not in the body of the post just in the footer... I guess if every one is happy with just the top one I could remove the bottom one...

A

See that's the problem with everyone wanting different things... We add the top one to make others happy as when they got to a long post they had to get to the end to see the date it was posted..

A

^ Nah, makes more sense to have it in the footer, along with the username :p

And next to all the other function buttons

boooooo all you nay-sayers boooooooooooooooooooooooo i tells ya

Personally, i like it at the top. :footy::box: