Sportback Another one stolen last night

T

T-800

Sharing this on behalf of another owner who had his Nardo RS3 and Caddy van stolen last night.

Last seen A1 south borough bridge 4:30
Lt16ecj
B5rux

11d6a879b8b9eb7317670e9e99b66401.jpg

Reactions: DJAlix
What is going on at the minute.

They need found and Thier fingers cut off.

It's getting ridiculous now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sgtvic, Dunedin, T-800 and 1 other person
What is going on at the minute.

They need found and Thier fingers cut off.

It's getting ridiculous now

Couldn't agree more. If you steal something you should lose your hand. Thieves would soon learn.

Reactions: jimojameso, Dunedin, NevMan and 2 others
The saudi’s have the right ideas on thief’s

Reactions: sve170, Dunedin, s114hed and 3 others
The saudi’s have the right ideas on thief’s

Maybe Sharia law isn’t that bad after all, will stop these thieves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sve170 and DW81
What was the situation then? Hijack or keys near the door and a break in?

Stolen keys apparently. They had 2 cars, both nicked!

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Buxton2901
Stocks on a high street, let the public do there thing.
As usual it is better nobody physically hurt during the theft.

Absolutely disgraceful! Work so hard for someone to just take it. I hope the scum break into someone with a shotgun and get their heads blown off...

Reactions: NevMan and Dunedin
Problem is if you hide your keys then the risk of them turning your house upside down or being confronted by them is higher surely so is it better to the leave in plain sight?

I've also toyed with the idea of a tracker but if my car was stolen and then found, would I really want it back after they had done god knows what to it?

Strange one

I personally wouldn't want it back.

No one wants to give much away with the many hidden goodies people have protecting their pride and joy, particularly on a forum that these ******* probably read.

But a house alarm is a must in my mind, You would be awake, and tooled up before these people got near you, not to mention half your neighbours would probably be up too.

That said, like most things, if someone really wants it, it is just metal at the end of the day, but it angers me that manufacturers aren't doing more!

A lot of people get GAP cover and just shrug their shoulders. I find it annoying though that other people think they can just help themselves to stuff that isn't theirs, what is wrong with these people get a job *** :rage:

TX.

Reactions: TurboBen, sgtvic, sve170 and 2 others
I had a car stolen just over 2 years ago - it really isn't a thing you can shrug off. Your insurance premium rockets - for the claim and because your area is downrated because of the theft.

Also, looking closely at the fine print of insurance policies - you loose no claims protection if you have 2 cars stolen within 2 years - this nice feature was a policy at every insurer I looked at. Given that it is fairly common that the thieves return 6 weeks or so after the theft to nick the new replacement this is something everyone should be aware of.

Reactions: Gralegav, sgtvic, Terminator x and 4 others
Scumbags everywhere and if you dish out any form of punishment to them you get arrested and charged with gbh.

The Americans know how to protect their homes and property, they shoot first and ask questions later, very rare over there to be charged with assault or manslaughter when protecting your family or property from an intruder.

Reactions: DW81 and Evil Diesel
Rather have my car stolen than a country full of gun maniacs....

Reactions: Gralegav, Behind The Bins, TurboBen and 3 others
The number of deaths in London this year alone due to knife and gun attacks is at its all time high, only a matter of time before it spreads nationwide, sad times indeed.

Reactions: sve170 and oli356
Scumbags everywhere and if you dish out any form of punishment to them you get arrested and charged with gbh.

The Americans know how to protect their homes and property, they shoot first and ask questions later, very rare over there to be charged with assault or manslaughter when protecting your family or property from an intruder.

May be so but so do the criminals. I’d much rather be in the UK despite all our issues.

Reactions: Gralegav, TurboBen, Buxton2901 and 3 others
I was going to suggest that we all just sell the cars and walk everywhere, except you cannot even do this now without having eyes in the back of your head...

Reactions: AudiNutta, T-800, DW81 and 1 other person
Dear all,

It's a contentious subject for everyone but mind the language, please. :)

Reactions: Bristle Hound and AudiNutta
Sharing this on behalf of another owner who had his Nardo RS3 and Caddy van stolen last night.

Last seen A1 south borough bridge 4:30
Lt16ecj
B5rux

11d6a879b8b9eb7317670e9e99b66401.jpg

Stolen from my town. I believe his Nardo Blue B7 RS4 got stolen too. That's what I saw on Facebook. Might be wrong info though.

At first I thought it may be another victim for keyless-go. But as his caddy and RS4 went too, it was obviously a break-in. Scum

Attachments

• stolen cars.JPG
    stolen cars.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 253
Reactions: T-800
Update.

RS3 and Caddy found near Bradford.

Reactions: DW81 and AudiNutta
Reading that the latest scum 'trend' is to nick the steering wheel. Best part of £1k to replace from Audi I understand. Just looked at Ebay - lots of steering wheels available - don't those people wonder where these parts are coming from? Clearly no one cares provided they get their 10%.

Reactions: DW81
Reading that the latest scum 'trend' is to nick the steering wheel. Best part of £1k to replace from Audi I understand. Just looked at Ebay - lots of steering wheels available - don't those people wonder where these parts are coming from? Clearly no one cares provided they get their 10%.

I had my eyes on a cheap sports exhaust on eBay. A guy told me that he had it for his S3. Then I’ve noticed RS3 bumpers, doors, mirrors etc have all appeared including a GTI interior.

Looks fishy.

Reactions: billymc92
Same culprits as Batley theft?

more than likely,

west yorkshire police chased a nardo rs3 the other day and stopped it, occupants ran off, that was stolen and in bradford on its way somewhere,

noticed on west yorkshire polices twitter account