Another Newbie

H47PER

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just bought an A4 3,0 v6 tdi 272 quattro 2016 last week and thought id join the forum for some tips/advice.

traded in my much loved A4 avant 2.0 tfsi quattro, 2010 but happy with the switch so far. Loving the power the most, not like my last car was slow, had it stage 1 remap and drove well, but really impressed with how well the new car picks up and keeps going.

not been part of a forum for years, since i moved on from my fiesta st, and had plenty of cars in between then and now, 3 of which have been audis.

look forward to chatting

Welcome

Currently looking myself can’t decide between an A4 Avant 3l or Q5

What spec did you go for?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi everyone

Just bought an A4 3,0 v6 tdi 272 quattro 2016 last week and thought id join the forum for some tips/advice.

traded in my much loved A4 avant 2.0 tfsi quattro, 2010 but happy with the switch so far. Loving the power the most, not like my last car was slow, had it stage 1 remap and drove well, but really impressed with how well the new car picks up and keeps going.

not been part of a forum for years, since i moved on from my fiesta st, and had plenty of cars in between then and now, 3 of which have been audis.

look forward to chatting
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. I’m sure you will enjoy the forum

I was originally looking for an A6 allroad, but just couldnt find the right one then ended up seeing this one on autotrader.

Its grey with grey alcantara interior. Not got the virtual cockpit i was looking for, but still happy with it overall. Love the flat bottom steering wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk