1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another newbie

plasticpenguin Apr 16, 2018

1. plasticpenguin

plasticpenguin Active Member

Howdy all.

Ooo... this looks fun. I'm a big petrol head and have owned two Audis from the dim and distant: A 1990 80 Sport 8 valve version, with the factory lowered profile, and a A4 1.8 T Sport. Not quite the bling factor of the 80 but a lovely car to drive nonetheless.

Look forward in exchanging advice and anecdotes (not technically minded) with like minded car and Audi enthusiasts.

Thanks, PP

Sandra likes this.
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the cars? Enjoy the forum. :)

4. plasticpenguin

Thank you Sandra. Yip, I can dig out some pics later.

Won't reveal what my current car is...yet. I want to make as many friends as possible - and I haven't polished the crash helmet of late. :wink:

Sandra likes this.
  5. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

You will find us friendly and helpful on here. Now I’m intrigued to know what the new car is, lol. :)

6. plasticpenguin

Okay... (gulp) For the last 12-years I've owned nothing but Alfa Romeos. My current car is a 156 2.0 JTS Sportwagon Veloce.

There's a very interesting story behind my Alfa ownership. Will tell all at the appropriate moment.

Back on topic: The pics I've got of the Audis were taken on old fashioned camera, and haven't scanned them to the PC. Once I've sorted them I'll post immediately or even sooner.

Sandra likes this.
  7. Sandra

I do like Alfa. My friend has a cloverleaf, it’s pretty old but it’s still a stunning car. I’m really looking forward to the pics. :)

plasticpenguin likes this.
  8. THQuattro

THQuattro Site Sponsor Site Sponsor Team Avus Silver Team V8 Team V6 VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Panther Team Silver Audi RS4 saloon Audi S4 Audi A4 quattro Audi Cabriolet Owner Group S-line owners group Manual

Welcome mate.

9. plasticpenguin

Thank you.

10. plasticpenguin

Found one very scratched pic of my 80 Sport from the late 90s. The photo doesn't do it justice but...
    No idea how to crop a photo. Sorry.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2018
  11. plasticpenguin