Another New Events Mod

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Morning all, just like to say a big welcome to antowens (ant) who will be joining Paul as your events mod in this section. Im sure they will work really hard to organise and plan varying kinds of meet. They both young and enthusiastic and are keen to put this section of the small events on the map. So hope you all help them out with suggestions etc. All thats left for me to say is welcome to Ant.

Sandra :) x

Reactions: P40ULW and antowens
Thank you Sandra
A big hello to everyone

As Sandra said i will be working alongside paul to try and get the northwest region of the ground
I am looking forward to this as there is nothing i love more than a nice meet up with some new people or going to one of the great events the audi sport arrange

I currently drive a white 2010 A4 2.0 tdi which i love but have many plans for

Any ideas or suggestions for meet up locations or any events happening around the northwest please let me or paul know

Hope to meet up with all of you soon

Reactions: P40ULW
Hi Paul,

Glad to have you on board fella, looking forward to some good meets hopefully, the is plenty of us around

Hope to meet you soon

How about i organise you a few dealership meets?

Sounds good Sandra @P40ULW was saying that Stafford or Stockport Audi are big S and RS dealers but any would be great

The last one i went to i really enjoyed

Reactions: Sandra
Ok, i will makes some calls . :) x

Reactions: antowens

For the guys in west mids stafford would be amazing

As for us in the northwest i would say theres probably better sites to go to than stockport as their site is massive but parking is always an issue, its right next to a oneway 2 lane road thats very busy and except the R8 V10 thats normally there their stock is dare i say it relatively bland :/

How about bolton?

How about bolton?

That might make alot more sense as for position and travel as its abit more central, stockport/manchester is almost on the southern limit of the NW

Also I've heard good things about bolton Audi in the past. Im about 30 mins away so i can go and scope out what parking is like and the local area. I wouldnt step on your toes @Sandra as far as speaking to them about the meet as you have the connection there but i can do some of the footwork atleast

Reactions: Mistress-Mk1TT
Give me some dates to work with.

I am easy i will just book a holiday in work

Reactions: P40ULW and Mistress-Mk1TT
If you want to look at some nice Audi's at a dealers, then the one next to IKEA in Warrington always seems to have really nice top spec models in.

If you want to look at some nice Audi's at a dealers, then the one next to IKEA in Warrington always seems to have really nice top spec models in.

Funny enough it was only the other day i was saying the exact same thing everytime i go past the always seem to have R8s so on as you say might be worth trying to get a meet there will see what we can arrange

Yeah I always drive past it causing a small traffic jam to see what they have in :hubbahubba:

Warrington Audi does seem to have some nice cars in the showroom, but they can be very hit or miss on customer service from my experiences, so I don't know how helpful they would be with a meet.

Must be up their own **** due to their nice stock :beee:

Reactions: ruffrida